What's new

What Hair Products Did You Use Today?

dax.jpeg

Murray's Superior pomade & Dax Wave & Groom pomade

I was in a hurry to catch the train for work this morning, so I threw in one scoop of Murray's Superior pomade into my wet hair. I looked too much like like a 1920s movie star, so I added some Dax Wave and Groom pomade for volume. Once my hair tried, I was able to comb my hair into a James Dean pompadour. The combination of Murray's and Dax Wave and Groom is PERFECT. This is a combo I used to use a couple of years ago. I don't know why I drifted away from it. Before today, I hadn't used Dax since last Summer. I grew disillusioned with it because of the look it gave me when I used the stuff alone. It doesn't work well for me when I use Dax Wave and Groom on it's on. But when I team it with Murray's, it gives my hair an incredible look.

While I was waiting for the train, I met a beautiful women. She locked eyes on me, and I said, "Hi." That's all I intended on saying, but she immediately started talking to me about the weather. Before I knew, she gave me her number right before we entered the train. She didn't even wait. I guess she figured that this was her last chance, and she didn't want to blow it. Anyway, she's close to 30, I think, and a definite upgrade to the woman that I just dumped, who looks like Sarah Silverstein. She's not as beautiful as her, but she's mature and grown up. That's what I want. I want an adult. I'm hoping this new woman is as good as she looks. Been down in the dumps a little since I was forced to dump my Anne Bankcroft look alike girlfriend. She was so perfect. It's weird having to deal with the parent's of my girlfriends. I want to ignore them, but I'm not going to make a mockery of family life. It's important.

Head & Shoulders shampoo

Great shampoo. It's perfect stuff!

My decision to go with Flat caps for the remainder of the summer

I'm going back to my flat caps. I'm tired of dealing with my hair. I hate it. I can handle it when it's colder, because I can use heavy pomades, but it's too hot. I just want to hide my hair with hats. I bought a beautiful white golf flat cap. I love golfing, and this is perfect. I live near a country club with tons of trees. This white flat cap is perfect for me to fit in. The best part of all is it works for the summer. I just to keep my hair covered, so I don't have to deal with it. But also I want to keep from being approached by so many females. It's getting tiresome. I know that sounds crazy, but it's kind of jarring when I get approached when I'm busy, tired and focused on my work while commuting or going about town. I absolutely know what it's like to be a movie star. You want to go some place to get something done, and you've got to fight off autograph seekers and fawning fan. In my case, I have to fight off women. When I wear flat caps, I can hide a little by pulling it down low to hide my face. Have you guys ever been really tired, and you had a woman throw herself at you? It's startling, a nuisance, and like being stuck in glue. I'm so exhausted from work, and my messed up heart condition, I can't handle it. The women are so aggressive, and they turn into wild, angry tigers when I don't show interest. They take verbal shots at me, and they're the one that approached me. I didn't do anything. I was just there, looking like a movie star, and they came at me. When I don't so after them to ask for their number, they call me this and that. I'm usually in a state of exhaustion, and feeling helpless. It's like being caught in a river sending me helplessly towards a waterfall. I don't want to deal with it, and yet can't escape. But with flat caps, I can. These things allow me to commute to work, and go about town with my Hollywood movie star looks hidden to adoring, lovesick females. They literally fall in love with me at first sight, and I can say all the wrong things. That's the sad part. My personality is terrible, and they still fall in love with me. But I've got a remedy for that. I'm going to use my flat caps and hide from them. As Greta Garbo once said, "I vant to be alone."

7/24/19
J.R. Liggett Coconut & Argan Oil Shampoo Bar
Lucky Tiger 3 Purpose Hair Tonic

7/25/19
J.R. Liggett Coconut & Argan Oil Shampoo Bar

Top Bottom