J.R. Liggett Coconut & Argan Oil Shampoo Bar
Lucky Tiger 3 Purpose Hair Tonic

7/27/19

7/28/19

gg.jpg

Dax Wave and Groom pomade

I haven't used pomade for over a week, but I a couple of days ago I was persuaded to get back into using them by my girlfriend. The only pomade that works for me during the summer months is Dax. The stuff doesn't melt for some reason. I think it's the lanolin that it has one of the ingredients. Today, I threw in 2 scoops of Dax Wave and Groom into my dry hair in the morning. What I like about this product is no matter much Dax I put into my hair, I still get volume. It doesn't weigh my hair down, and force me to use a slick back like when I overdo it with other oil pomades. This stuff continues to look great for days. I look like a young Rutger Hauer with Dax in my hair.

My incredibly gorgeous ex-girlfriend came over really late, and came to the back of my house. I thought it was a deer at first, as I live up in the mountains. It's really wooded where I live. Anyway, she told me that her father said that he'd given me the bums rush, and said for me to break up with her. She was furious at learning this, because that I had dumped her for no reason. As soon as she found, she came over and said it was okay and told me to ignore her dad. I still wasn't sure, but I decided to give it a try and get back with her, as long as her dad isn't against her going out with me. So much drama. I'm good with ignoring people, so I'm going to put her elitist pops on my ignore list.

If not or my girlfriend insisting that I continue using pomades, I was quitting for good. I've been wearing my flat caps, and loving the way I can move about among the masses without women gawking at me or coming up to me to throw themselves at me. It's so freeing. Oh well, I'm back to wearing pomade, and showing off my Hollywood movie star looks. It's a burden, but I'm doing this for my beautiful Anne Bankcroft look alike girlfriend at this point. As far as pomade goes, I'm just going to use Dax Wave and Groom. It works well in the summer. This stuff does not melt.

7/29/19

7/30/19

rut.jpg

Voodoo Brew 1 pomade & Dax Wave and Groom pomade

Using these two today. I left for work with Dax in my hair, but it wasn't giving me the spiky Bladerunner look that Rutger Hauer has. I look like like Rutger's twin, but much younger. When I got to work, I pulled out the Voodoo Brew 1 pomade from my desk, and applied that to my hair to give it a little lift. Worked well.

I got a bad burn at work when I was walking back to my cubicle with a cup full of hot coffee. One of my female admirers bumped into me, knocking my coffee all over my hand, and burned it bad. I spent the day with throbbing pain in my hand. The pain would not go away. I don't know what it is, but when women want to meet me, they use the primitive tactic of bumping into me instead just walking up and introducing themselves. It's too bad women don't drop their handkerchiefs in front of me to let me know they're interested instead of bumping into me, and knocking coffee all over me. My hand is red from the burn. Unreal pain. I almost think they're angry at me for not approaching them. Half the time I'm oblivious to them being around me. I'm usually focused on my work or looking straight ahead with tunnel vision. I don't stare at people when I walk by them. I never have. But the women absolutely stare at me, and make it known they want to meet me using different tactics. Flat caps are useful for avoiding this kind of thing. If I had my flat cap on today, the woman probably wouldn't bumped into me.

Sweet Georgia Browne Blue and SGB Red pomade

Using these today. Had the Blue in earlier before work, and added the red afterwards. The red Sweet George Brown is a high shine pomade created in the early 1930s. It's great stuff. The Blue came much later in the 60s and it's a strong wax pomade. They no longer produce it. It's kind of like a combination of Dax Wave and Groom and Lockhart's Goon Grease. In fact, I don't see any difference between Goon Grease and Sweet George Brown Blue other than the scent and the tin design. It's basically the same product and same look, but you can still get Lockhart's thankfully.

Ingredients:
  • Petrolatum
  • Cera Microcristalina
  • Parfum
  • Yellow 5
  • Yellow 11

Top Bottom