What's new

What Hair Products Did You Use Today?

Billski

Here I am, 1st again.
Used a new product, to wash my hair. It’s a shampoo bar.

899.jpg

7/17/19
J.R. Liggett Coconut & Argan Oil Shampoo Bar
Lucky Tiger 3 Purpose Hair Tonic

7/18/19
J.R. Liggett Coconut & Argan Oil Shampoo Bar
Lucky Tiger 3 Purpose Hair Tonic

g.jpg

High Life Heavy Hold pomade

I'm retiring my Murray's Superior, Royal Crown Hair Dressing and Murray's Super Light for the remainder of the summer. It's way too hot to use those fine pomade. I'm saving them for the winter. I need to focus on heavy wax pomades that done melt in the high temperatures we're having. This is one of the heavier ones I have. I threw in one scoop of High Life Heavy pomade this morning. It seems to be holding well. It's a low shine pomade, but it's decent stuff. The shine is a notch between Murray's Superior. High Life is a hassle to wash out, but I'm not even caring anymore.. I just want my hair to look on point. If only 30% comes out when I shampoo, it's no problem. I can deal with it.

My new Sarah Silverstein look alike girlfriend is wearing me out with all her yakking, and wanting to go dancing every night. Although were both the same age at 25, I feel worn down from all this running around. Having a serious heart condition doesn't help me. I want to find another older girlfriend that has slower pace. What I miss most about my old Anne Bancroft look alike girlfriend was how high class she was. She wanted to do interesting things like go to wine tasting events, poetry readings, and classy night events. She was teaching me stuff. I felt like it was the mother I never had. My current girlfriend is a like a dancing bear from the circus, and I'm so bored by it. She's not fat. On the contrary, she's thin, tall and dark haired and dark eyed, but so childish. All she wants to do is hit clubs, and having all these women throwing themselves at me. She's going going ballistic each time. She takes it to the street when she's shooing away all these interested women. I can't handle the stress. I'm going to nothing her. In other words, I'm putting her on ignore. I've decided. What a pity. I'll find women in her mid-30s like my last girlfriend.

Top Bottom