What's new

What Hair Products Did You Use Today?

hi.jpg

Voodoo Brew I pomade

Using this heavy hold, dark-tinted pomade today. I put in one scoop this morning on wet hair. My hair was too wet at the time to know if I looked good or not. But later on, when I got to work, I saw how incredible my hair looked. It was amazing. This is the best my hair has looked in months. I love Voodoo Brew. It works well with my blond hair. It darkens it, and gives me volume with a great hold. It's like a marriage of Murray's Superior and Lockhart's Goon Grease. This is nice stuff. The scent is nice too.

During lunch I went to a local seafood restaurant to get a quick bite to eat while getting work done at the same time. When I was trying to focus on my work with my laptop, a woman came over and said, "Hi, do you have the time?" I was startled at the interruption, as I was focusing on my work and I was pretty tired. I then told her the time, and she then said, "what are you working on?" At this point I looked over at the table where she had come from, and saw that she had two giggling girlfriends of her's staring and laughing at us. I then realized this was a pickup. She didn't want to know what time it was. She wanted to meet The Star, and pick up on him. The next thing I know it, she said, "Do you mind if I sit down?" I was stunned at the forwardness of this creature, but said, "Ah, okay, yeah, you can sit down." I felt like such a dummy for giving her the green light to intrude on my meal and my work. She then started talking a mile a minute about who she is, and this and that. After a while she asked if her friends could join is. It was total forced friendship on their part with their intrusion of my work and my meal, but I reluctantly said, "okay." I was totally miserable. Not only did I not get the work done that I needed to, but I couldn't enjoy the view of the yacht harbor, the water and the sun. I was stuck reacting to all the nonstop jabber thrown at me from the three of them. I finally told them that I had to leave to get back to work. The woman that initially approached me gave me her card, which she seemed to already have in her hand. It was a total premeditated pick up. Needless to say, I won't be going back to the restaurant again. I went there because I thought I could get some work done while eating some nice seafood. I ate, but I was being stared at the whole time, and being pumped with questions from these adoring females. I TOTALLY know how George Clooney feels. I can't even go to a restaurant without women throwing themselves at me. I guess it was the Voodoo Brew pomade that did it for me. I just looked so incredible that I had forced friendship thrown at me. That's why I want to wear hats to hide my Hollywood movie star looks, but my beautiful Anne Bancroft look alike girlfriend complains every time I wear them.

High Life Heavy hold pomade

Using this heavy hold wax based pomade today. I'm really focusing on High Life pomades right now, as I want to get volume for my hair. The High Life pomades are non-greasy petroleum based pomades that create a ton of volume, and yet leaves one's hair re-combable throughout the day and evening. I rediscovering these gems. The pomades keeps my hair together without strays, and lets me get volume. I've been going overboard with Murray's and Royal Crown lately, and winding up with side parts and slick backs that made me look too much like someone teleported from the roaring 20s. The High Life pomades are unique the way that they don't leave your hair looking greasy. I don't know how to describe them, because they're all so different. On the negative side, I can't pin my sides down the way I like with High Life the way I can when I use light pomades like Royal Crown and Murray's Superior and Murray's Xtra Heavy. It's alright though. I'm really liking the different look High Life pomades, the Heavy and Voodoo Brew I, are giving me. I haven't used Voodoo Brew II, High Life Medium, High Life Light, Addicted to Pomade or Voodoo Island pomade in a while. I like Voodoo Island and the High Life Medium pomades. Those are nice products. Addicted to pomade has an awful Bay Rum scent that I can't tolerate. High Life Light is too weak for my hair, and never liked it. I need to revisit it to see if my opinion has changed.

Really busy lately and under a lot of stress, and not sleeping much. Juggling 16 hour work days and trying to find time to spend with my girlfriend is wearing me down slowly.

4/10/19
J.R. Liggett Jojoba & Peppermint Shampoo Bar
Lucky Tiger 3 Purpose Hair Tonic

4/11/19

MU005-2.jpg

I'm using Murray's Hair Glo today for the wet looks. Created in 1925, the current pink tin was changed in the 1950s and has remained to this day. I personally like the original tin for Murray's Hair Glo today. Anyway, this stuff is excellent for the wet, shiny look to one's hair. It washes out easily. Great stuff. I added the Hair Glo on top of the High Life pomade I had from yesterday. For just $3 per 3 oz tin, Murray's Hair Glo is an excellent deal. I purchased 10 tins of this stuff several years ago, and haven't gotten through my first tin. It's a nice light medium with surprisingly good hold for a pomade that looks almost like petroleum jelly. It does wonder's in terms of creating shine with my blond hair, which doesn't show shine like people with darker hair. I normally have to go out in the sun for my blond hair to look shiny, but not with this product. It works well with my hair.

Ingredients: Petrolatium, Lanolin, Cocos Lucifera (coconut oil), Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice (Aloe Vera), Fragrance(parfum).

gl.jpg

voo.jpg

Voodoo Brew 2 pomade

I'm about to go out with my beautiful Anne Bankcroft look alike girlfriend to a party out on the bay. It's going to be on a boat, and it'll be pretty windy. I put in 1 scoop of this VERY heavy Voodoo Brew 2 wax pomade to firm up my hair, which already has Murray's Hair Glo in it from earlier today. The Voodoo Brew 2 immediately gave me a ton of volume. It transformed my hair from a slick back to a nice quiff. Voodoo Brew 2 is a lot thicker than Voodoo Brew 1, which is more a strong hold pomade. I'm kind of in a hurry, so I can't discuss how great my hair looks. It looks sensational. I had a good day today. A gorgeous looking Girl gave me her phone number without me asking. In other words, a typical day for The Star. Why do they this? It's an upside down world I live in with the roles reversed.

4/12/19

4/13/19

High Life Voodoo Brew 2 pomade

I am absolutely looking like James Dean now that I'm back using Voodoo Brew. With this stuff in my hair, I look just like Dean when he did his final movie, 'Giant.' I don't know why I stop using this stuff. Its cool to look like James Dean. I don't use a hair dryer the way Dean did, but my hair is absolutely like his and I look like him.

dean.jpg

High Life Voodoo Brew 2 pomade

I am absolutely looking like James Dean now that I'm back using Voodoo Brew. With this stuff in my hair, I look just like Dean when he did his final movie, 'Giant.' I don't know why I stop using this stuff. Its cool to look like James Dean. I don't use a hair dryer the way Dean did, but my hair is absolutely like his and I look like him.

View attachment 972173

How good is that!! :a14::a14:

Top Bottom