What's new

What Hair Products Did You Use Today?

th.jpg

Three Flowers Tres Flores Brilliantine Liquid Oil + Royal Crown pomade

Today is degrease day, so I'm using Tres Flores Brilliantine Liquid Oil. The stuff broke down all the Murray's I have in my hair, or should I say MOST of it. I couldn't remove it all, but it's not biggie. I removed what I could using the Tres Flores, Suave shampoo and Aussie 3 Minute Miracle Moist conditioner. I've now added Royal Crown pomade and Tres Flores Brilliantine Liquid Oil for tonight. I liked the look so much that I was getting from Tres Flores while I degreasing today, that I decided to use tonight. I'm about to leave for a party with my Anne Bankcroft look alike girlfriend, and I need to look good. The way my hair looks now, blond, shiny, and yet slightly darker, I'm literally looking like I'm 15-years-old. It's going to be strange being around people that looks so much older than me in their 20s and 30s. That's what Tres Flores and Royal Crown does for me. It makes my hair look like just got out of the shower, and it SHINES like crazy. Look in the mirror right now, I can tell I'm going to have a lot of problems with women throwing themselves at me tonight. I'm going to have to keep my head down to keep from making eye contact with them, because when I do look at them, they come right over.

I think I'm going to focus on Royal Crown pomade/hair dressing + Tres Flores Brilliantine for the remainder of the year. I like the way I look right now, and my hair feels really good with the light stuff in it. I'm not getting any volume to speak of in my hair, but I look so incredibly young. 25 isn't old, but I like 10 years younger than that with Royal Crown and Tres Flores in my hair. My girlfriend is really into my looks, especially when I've got this stuff in my hair. Okay, I forgot to tell you how much product I put in. I put in 3 large scoops or Royal Crown pomade and then topped it with the Tres Flores Brilliantine Liquid Oil to get the lacquered shoe polish look to my hair. My hair makes me look like a Ken doll. We're talking superstar here.

murr.jpg

Murray's Superior pomade

I got to bed really late last night. When I woke up this morning, my hair was out of control from the combination of Tres Flores Brilliantine Liquid Oil and Royal Crown pomade that I had in it from yesterday. With Tres Flores, I usually shower it out at night, because it's not a good product to keep in my hair for more than a day without shampooing and reapplying. Anyway, I threw in one large scoop of Murray's Superior pomade on top of yesterday's products, and I was able to more or less style my hair and get it to calm down and not stick out everywhere. The Murray's did an excellent job of fixing my hair to some extent. I would still be better off shampooing it, but I don't like to shampoo my hair more than twice a week, because it dries out my hair and scalp.

Went to a party last night with my Anne Bankcroft look alike girlfriend. It was mostly engineers an executives, and very, very few women. My girlfriend was most attractive woman in the place, and the guys there were looking wolfish and more than a little angry. They all looked like they were raised near a nuclear power plant. You know what I mean? They were all very odd looking people. That was the one thing they had in common. The other thing they had in common was they were giving The Star dirty looks, like they wanted to tear him apart because of his perfect Hollywood movie star looks. I told my girlfriend I didn't like the vibes of the party, so we took off quickly before things could get ugly. When you hang out for long in a party with a lot of desperate looking dudes, it can be a bad scene once they start getting liquored up. I didn't want to deal with what I saw coming if we had stayed. I mean, they weren't losers in terms of their professions. Just on the genetic level in the looks department. My girlfriend and I then went downtown, and were lucky enough to get tickets to a play. It turned out to be a really nice evening, thankfully. We had a great time, and then went to a late night coffee shop and sipped coffee, talked and stared into each other's eyes. My Anne Bankcroft look alike girlfriend is so perfect.

Last edited:
3/29/19
J.R. Liggett Jojoba & Peppermint Shampoo Bar

3/30/19

3/31/19

Jeris-Hair-Tonic-14oz-[With.jpg

Jeris Tonic With Oil + Royal Crown Hair Dressing

I used this combo today. I needed to get a lot of work done today, and rest from the busy Friday and Saturday night I had. I stayed home today and had these two fine products in my hair, making it shiny and giving it a really nice scent. I like this combo a lot. Jeris Tonic with Oil is heavy enough for me to style my hair with, and it makes it look nice. I also have Jeris without oil, and I don't like that product at all. It has a nice scent though, but it does nothing for my hair.

I prefer Tres Flores Brilliantine Liquid Oil to Jeris with Oil. My girlfriend likes the Tres Flores scent a lot more, and she thinks it likes shinier in my hair. They both look shiny. I just like Tres Flores more because of the scent.

roya.jpeg

Royal Crown Hairdressing

Going with this Elvis Presley favorite today. My hair is looking outstanding today! I'm looking a like The King with this stuff in my hair. I'm going retro 1950s look for the remainder of the year in exclusively using classic pomades. It's the stuff that makes me look the best, and my beautiful Anne Bankcroft look alike girlfriend prefers this look over the newer pomades, which look like shiny, and are loaded with chemicals.

What I was attempting to do to today was to get the same look Elvis had for his first appearance on the Ed Sullivan show in 1956. Elvis' hair looked amazingly shiny during that appearance, which was filmed from the waist up due to Sullivan didn't want to have the viewing audience see Presley's gyrations. Elvis' hair looked out of this world good during the show. What the Star did today to duplicate that look was add 3 1/2 scoops of Royal Crown Hair Dressing to my slightly damp hair, and then combed it back and then to the side. My hair looks wet, shiny and very Elvis-like, except it's blond rather than dyed black the way he had it.

Royal Crown Hairdressing

The Star is going with his new favorite Royal Crown Hairdressing today. This stuff is so easy to deal with and it makes my hair look great. The wash out is simple, which is good thing for me. I have a septic tank where I live and it rains all the time. I have to limit showering to once every 3 to 4 days otherwise the tank fills up. With the RC Hairdressing, it's no big deal leaving it in my hair for length of time, and then easily washing it out. My gorgeous Anne Bankcroft look alike girlfriend prefers that I have my blond hair shining all the time because it makes me look more like a Hollywood movie star than I already do, if that makes sense.

Okay, so today I only added one scoop of Royal Crown Hairdressing to the build up I already have. With the additional Royal Crown, my hair looks shinier, darker and it styles better. I'm not getting any height to the front of my hair, so it's impossible for me to get the James Dean look that I prefer. I just combed my hair to the side in a Valentino type of side part. That looks absolutely incredible.

Yesterday, I had to stop off three times on my way home from work. Each place I went to, I had women throwing themselves at me, because of the way the Royal Crown Hairdressing was making me look. It doesn't help for me not to make eye contact with them. I still get the unwanted attention. I want to go back to my flat caps, but I look like an odd bird when I wear those in my area. No one else wears caps, and I stand out too much and that's the last thing I want to do. On one hand, I want to be invisible, but I can't do that no matter how hard I try. Hats just make me stand out more. The last few days, I've been considering cutting my hair off completely to make myself bald, but I'm starting to realize I'll be stared at just as much because having no hair makes me stand out as well. Further, I still look great without hair. I have a Tom Hardy type face, and it doesn't matter if I have hair or not. I still look like a Hollywood movie star. It's just what I have to deal with. I've also been dealing with a lot of jealousy and envy from people about my movie star looks. No matter how much I try to disarm them with my humor and try to be self effacing, it just doesn't work. The jealousy is still there. There's nothing I can do about it to help the jealous people. It's something they have to workout internally. I'll never be like that. I'm happy for people when I see that they're rich beyond belief. I can live vicariously.

fw.jpg

Sweet Georgia Brown Blue pomade

I'm using this now discontinued pomade today. They no longer product Sweet Georgia Brown Blue pomade unfortunately. It was my favorite at one time. It was fortunate to purchase three tins of this great pomade before they stopped producing it. Sweet Georgia Brown Red is still made, but it's pretty much no different than a lot of the other light pomades on the market. The pomade most similar to SGB Blue is Lockhart's Goon Grease. Those two are very, very similar. I dislike Sweet Georgia Brown Red pomade with a passion. It's not as good as the other light mediums in terms of shine, and the hold isn't on par with Royal Crown Pomade, which has the same shine but not better scent and at a less expensive cost. It's understandable why they discontinued SGB Blue though. It's not the original Sweet Georgia Brown pomade that was created in 1934. The Red is the original. The SGB Blue, I believe, was created in 1968. There's perhaps more sales for the Red than the Blue. Pomade users love the lighter weight, shiny pomades over the heavier weight products.

I added 1 scoop of SGB Blue to my wet hair this morning. I've very economical with the Blue, given that it's no longer in use. At this point, I could go through my three tins of the Blue in a few years from now.

On my Hollywood movie star rating scale, I give myself a 9 out of 10 today. My hair looks excellent with SGB Blue in it.

Top Bottom