What's new

What do you know about kicking it Old School? Humphreys and Murray&Lanham...

Picked up a couple of items yesterday for myself and a friend and I just had to post a quick photo and create a thread on it. I grew up on this stuff seeing my Old Man using the Humphreys Alcoholado Maravilla after every shave religiously. Then, my Mother using the Florida Water soap and the Sandalo both from Murray&Lanham product line. Good products in the household that brought back some great memories....

Any one of you Gents remember anything Old School that just puts you right back to when you were knee high? I still use these products to this day, especially the Humphreys Alcoholado Maravilla as it’s the best post shave product for skin conditioning and toning I’ve ever used bar none. Plus, the scent is straight up awesome......

What’s in your arsenal from back in the day?

8B375242-2E76-4013-B865-54366EEF7484.jpeg

Classics never go out of style. Mom & Pop always knew best......

I tried all the soaps that Murray and Lanman make as well as some of the cool colognes. I like them. Good stuff. I’d like to try that Humphrey’s. What’s it like?

Vintage Gillette razors, Clubman and William's Mug Soap along with Old Spice and Aqua Velva, that's it for me.

I tried all the soaps that Murray and Lanman make as well as some of the cool colognes. I like them. Good stuff. I’d like to try that Humphrey’s. What’s it like?

I've seen that Humphrey's Product in a store near me that also carries Superior 70. What does it smell like?

A very nice Bay Rum like scent with an alcohol kick that is light, smooth and very refreshing. The scent does not linger very long and you can use your favorite aftershave splash/cologne without any issues. Awesome for the warm weather but, I use it year round.... Great stuff.

Alcolado Superior is more of a rubbing alcohol as is mostly used as an topical antiseptic and great for body rubs for sore muscles.

Top Bottom