What's new

What do you keep your Williams puck in?

Assuming that vintage & modern Williams have the same puck diameter, I usually keep my modern Williams in a Marvy mug & use the plastic cover from a 10-12oz. can of coffee or a can of nuts. It takes a little bit of a stretch to get it on the first time, but it fits perfectly after that. Pretty tight seal, too - the soap stays hydrated for several days that way.

The Through the Fire 1oz. sample tub is almost a perfect fit, only a little wiggle room.
The rounded bottom of the Cella tub should also be adaptable to a range of sizes.

or a Fritos Bean Dip Lid

Yeah, but frosting lids are red or blue, usually, and look awesome on OS mugs!
proxy.php

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My Williams is sitting in a 3-rib OS mug and is solid as a rock. The 6-rib might even hold it better because the ribs would lessen the diameter of the mug ever so slightly.
I've not a very good memory but, @Toothpick, did you say that you had a Mon Savon bowl around?
It seems like that may be a good match.

A True ChipHead will scoop beandip or frosting..
Fritos for Beandip; Blue Corn Tortilla chips for Frosting..

Toothpick

Needs milk and a bidet!
Staff member
My Williams is sitting in a 3-rib OS mug and is solid as a rock. The 6-rib might even hold it better because the ribs would lessen the diameter of the mug ever so slightly.
I've not a very good memory but, @Toothpick, did you say that you had a Mon Savon bowl around?
It seems like that may be a good match.

No Mon Savon bowl here.

I could send you one.. but you'd have to empty it first and who wants to wait that long to shave with Williams?
Put a puck in your pocket and perambulate to the Thrift store?

Top Bottom