What's new

What do you hope the 2014 LE fountain pen will be?

The Worst Splitting Body Invented

I know what I want this years pen to be,... oh no wait nevermind, I think I got what I wanted,... K yall go have fun then

I think I missed something. I thought TWSBI made a good pen? It's taking a whole lotta heat in this thread....I know they had cracking issues with older models but I thought they fixed that?

I think I missed something. I thought TWSBI made a good pen? It's taking a whole lotta heat in this thread....I know they had cracking issues with older models but I thought they fixed that?

I think they have, but they are still a bit of a running joke here since Craig (Who we call inky) bought a first generation one the cracked and began to spit up ink,... all over BrianW. and thus the jokes dont seem to stop around here, but its all in good fun

I think they're getting better with their cracking issues. They have other models out that I haven't heard them having issues with.

In regards to the B&B LE, there is a certain quality that has to be met, through a process that has to be ok'd by the site, before it can be offered to the members. I'm not sure TWSBI will ever meet that requirement. It's not a knock against TWSBI, as there are a lot of companies and models that wouldn't make the cut either.

The Worst Splitting Body Invented

I know what I want this years pen to be,... oh no wait nevermind, I think I got what I wanted,... K yall go have fun then

This post makes me think I know what it is. I don't know if I should say though....

Here's my first guess:

proxy.php

proxy.php

I think they're getting better with their cracking issues. They have other models out that I haven't heard them having issues with.

In regards to the B&B LE, there is a certain quality that has to be met, through a process that has to be ok'd by the site, before it can be offered to the members. I'm not sure TWSBI will ever meet that requirement. It's not a knock against TWSBI, as there are a lot of companies and models that wouldn't make the cut either.
I get it. I guess I'm just a little too new to the game to have a good understanding of longevity or products. I would certainly hope that the bar would be high for a B&B LE pen

Top Bottom