What's new

What Brown leaf 'good stuff' are you waiting on to be delivered?

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
I also put this beautiful Former on layaway this morning (bless my local shop).
proxy.php
That is a great blast.

What I find interesting is that this is not a style of pipe that Former set out to sell. He made this shape originally because he wanted something small that he could smoke while working and it turned out to be a popular pipe. It is also the last expensive Former that I have seen. The shop also has a 60th anniversary panel that sales for a healthy $1895!

This is it, I’m officially done buying cigars until October. The only real reason I bought these is because I had $20 worth of CI bucks and they were blowing these out at $59. And if you guys didn’t know, CI gives a military discount and first responders discount of 10% plus free shipping. So it was pretty hard to pass up
19EBF46F-E44D-437D-945E-D2E4A0D9E44F.jpeg

Claudel Xerxes

Staff member
Nice to see you posting more down here Erik. :) I'm assuming the weather has something to do with it.

Thanks, John.

I guess the weather has a bit to do with it. My work weeks were pretty long through the summer and fall. Now that things have been slowing down a bit, I have a little more available time for leisure posts.

Also, I just haven't been smoking much the past few months. I've been trying to work out more, so the hour or two that I spend on exercise in the evening, is the hour or two that I'd usually spend on having a pipe or cigar while reading or writing. As a result, I haven't been using my fountain pens as much lately either.

I still take a peek on what's going on in the BL at least once daily. I just haven't been posting as much.

Thanks, John.

I guess the weather has a bit to do with it. My work weeks were pretty long through the summer and fall. Now that things have been slowing down a bit, I have a little more available time for leisure posts.

Also, I just haven't been smoking much the past few months. I've been trying to work out more, so the hour or two that I spend on exercise in the evening, is the hour or two that I'd usually spend on having a pipe or cigar while reading or writing. As a result, I haven't been using my fountain pens as much lately either.

I still take a peek on what's going on in the BL at least once daily. I just haven't been posting as much.
Heard that!

Kentos

B&B's Dr. Doolittle.
Staff member
Savinelli Punto Oro mystery pipe. Can’t find any info on it. Might be a frankenpipe but the fit and finish seems good so took a chance on it. Punto Oro nomenclature on the bottom, no numbers tho.
27B01F46-93C3-4A7D-ABC9-6558874AA643.jpeg

Top Bottom