What's new

Brown Leaf Member Spotlight 1st Edition: Argonaut

Wow. Simply...wow. Awesome. This is one of the coolest ideas I have heard. And it came from our own man in Motoyoshi! Well done, Andrew.

Jason, it was great getting to know you better. Now if I get you in the Secret Santa this year, I will have some ideas all ready!

Seriously, this was a very cool thing.

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
"The guy with a pouch of Capt Black and a corncob pipe is just as credible and welcome as the guy with a custom Rad Davis and 10 year old StoneHaven"

That is what I like most about this place- the lack of snobbery. Maybe it is because I am a simple man with simple tastes (with the exception of Penzance).

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!

I'd like to open the floor to all members now. If there is anything you would like to know please feel free to ask Jason, for this is your only chance :wink2:
Okay- Jason, I have noticed your strong dislike of Latakia. I must ask- were you dropped often as a child? :biggrin: Seriously, good piece.

That is what I like most about this place- the lack of snobbery. Maybe it is because I am a simple man with simple tastes (with the exception of Penzance).

One of my favorite Winston Churchill quotes: "I am a simple man and enjoy the simple things in life. As long as those simple things are the very best."

:lol:

ouch

Stjynnkii membörd dummpsjterd
"The guy with a pouch of Capt Black and a corncob pipe is just as credible and welcome as the guy with a custom Rad Davis and 10 year old StoneHaven"

:thumbup1:

Okay- Jason, I have noticed your strong dislike of Latakia. I must ask- were you dropped often as a child? :biggrin: Seriously, good piece.

We'll get him to like latakia eventually.

Who wants to play "spot the unobtanium"?

Attachments

• $attachment.jpg
    53.3 KB · Views: 108
  • $attachment1.jpg
    66.5 KB · Views: 108
Considering the age of the tins, I can spot about about ten "unobtainiums". Though you could probably get stabbed for that tin of aperitif.

Last edited:
A great idea, and I can't think of a better member starting with the letter "A" than Argonaut to be profiled here. :laugh:

I am proud to count Jason among my true friends, which is actually a pretty exclusive group. :thumbup1:

Top Bottom