What's new

What 'good stuff' are you waiting on to be delivered?

I just received a nice vintage watch this week, but it didn't have a band. I just ordered a few new band options then you'll see it on the "Watch you wearing" thread.

Also, just picked up a new production one too. That will also make a wrist appearence in that thread soon.

The Count of Merkur Cristo

B&B's Emperor of Emojis
proxy.php
It's been a while...,but I'm waiting on a very nice, classic (and maybe hard to find), antique heavy (245gms), 12k Rose Gold Filled (GF), Pocket Watch Chain (15½in long), perfect with my 1888 Elgin G.M. Wheeler
pocket watch. "thumbsup"

Watch Chain -1.jpg
Watch Chain -3.jpg
Watch Chain -4.jpg
Watch Chain.jpg

proxy.php
"[A pocket watch tells a story which is akin to the past and future]...which everyone reaches at a rate of 60 minutes an hour". Unknown Author

I am waiting on the delivery a new Volkl ski bag and two lightly used Dale of Norway sweaters for my January trip to Jackson Hole, WY.

proxy.php
It's been a while...,but I'm waiting on a very nice, classic (and maybe hard to find), antique heavy (245gms), 12k Rose Gold Filled (GF), Pocket Watch Chain (15½in long), perfect with my 1888 Elgin G.M. Wheeler
pocket watch. "thumbsup"

View attachment 910393 View attachment 910394 View attachment 910395 View attachment 910396

proxy.php
"[A pocket watch tells a story which is akin to the past and future]...which everyone reaches at a rate of 60 minutes an hour". Unknown Author
Spectacular chain and watch!!!

I'm waiting on a very nice, classic and hard to find 1939 Hamilton Dodson wrist watch that is running, keeping accurate time and is in very nice condition .
drool.gif

proxy.php
[FONT=&amp]"The idea of waiting for something makes it more exciting". Andy Warhol[/FONT]

It was serviced within the last year, a new crystal and new brown leather band was added. It is housed in a 10K natural yellow gold filled HAMILTON signed case by Wadsworth that is in very nice condition with only minor brassing on the corners of the bezel and it measures 1½in length (lug tip to tip), and about 1in wide not including the crown. :thumbsup:

The original dial is white with 18K gold numerals and gold hands, in very nice condition with slight even aging for a watch of 76yrs and the movement is 17 jewel, pendent set, grade 987A w/ a serial number #051936.

I've never owned a wrist watch (besides using a Army 24hr watch when in the 'field' / deployed), and I know...I know...I'm doomed...AD 'kicking-in'! OMG...first it's shaving stuff, then FP Pens and now...wrist watches. B & B...it's all your fault...I am 'so busted' (what am I gonna
tell the Mrs.?)!
proxy.php

View attachment 540483 View attachment 540478 View attachment 540481 View attachment 540482
attachment.php

proxy.php
[FONT=&amp]"Time is what you read from a watch". Albert Einstein[/FONT]
That Hamilton is a beauty!

B&B's Emperor of Emojis
asual wear
That Hamilton is a beauty!
Tim:
Thank you for the
Shout-out.jpg
, support & for sharing! :thumbsup:

BTW, on many occasions I've worn this watch (when I'm not wearing a vest, casual wear, jeans, black tie, ect...).
proxy.php

proxy.php
"A gentleman's choice of [wrist watch] says as much about him as [the clothes he wears]". Ian Fleming

Last edited:
6177B0ED-0E9C-43C4-A9C2-298D27FAA995.png
I just ordered a new Tilley tec wool hat from REI in olive. They had it for less than half as much as Tilley listed it for. I’m excited for the cool weather now.

B&B's Emperor of Emojis
proxy.php
pocket watch. "thumbsup"

View attachment 910393 View attachment 910394 View attachment 910395 View attachment 910396

proxy.php
Grents:
Just received my Watch Chain...and Sir Wintson would be proud (finally...I got a Watch Chain that fit's my 'Turnip' and my small 14K (engraved with my initials...CBJ), penknife [cigar cutter]). :thumbsup:

My Watch & Chain - 2018 - 1.jpg
My Watch & Chain - 2018 - 2.jpg
My Watch & Chain - 2018 - 3.jpg
My Watch & Chain - 2018 - 4.jpg
My Watch & Chain - 2018 - 5.jpg
My Watch & Chain - 2018.jpg

proxy.php
“A fine [pocket watch] is part of dressing like a gentleman. […]”. Brian McKnight

Last edited:
Grents:
Just received my Watch Chain...and Sir Wintson would be proud (finally...I got a Watch Chain that fit's my 'Turnip' and my small 14K (engraved with my initials...CBJ), penknife [cigar cutter]). :thumbsup:

View attachment 916809 View attachment 916810 View attachment 916811 View attachment 916812 View attachment 916813 View attachment 916814

proxy.php
“A fine [pocket watch] is part of dressing like a gentleman. […]”. Brian McKnight
That looks spectacular! I am jealous.

I ordered a pair of these Alden cap-toe boots in No. 8 Shell Cordovan in July and hope to have them by Christmas:

Alden.JPG

ajkel64

Check Out Chick
Staff member
Grents:

View attachment 916809 View attachment 916810 View attachment 916811 View attachment 916812 View attachment 916813 View attachment 916814

proxy.php
That is a very nice watch and chain, congratulations. I like them very much.

3 custom made to measure dress shirts from TailorStore.com. I've had great luck using them. Their perfect fit based on my measurements and construction are fantastic. Tons of fabric and detail options. The price isn't that much more than a high quality shirt from a department store. I've got some funky measurements, so this is the way to go for me!

Top Bottom