What's new

What Brown leaf 'good stuff' are you waiting on to be delivered?

How many pounds of Balkan Supreme will that put you up to?

About 13lbs, but I have to say that the first 5lb bag I bought cost about $125. Now it's almost $200. I'm just hedging on inflation and it's getting more popular and more expensive all the time. I'm on the verge of my projected lifetime supply and will be ending my tobacopocalyps acquisition soon. From now on I'll only be after a few unobtainiums. LOL

About 13lbs, but I have to say that the first 5lb bag I bought cost about $125. Now it's almost $200. I'm just hedging on inflation and it's getting more popular and more expensive all the time. I'm on the verge of my projected lifetime supply and will be ending my tobacopocalyps acquisition soon. From now on I'll only be after a few unobtainiums. LOL
It is very good! I should stick up but I have a near lifetime supply until I can start smoking more.

Kentos

B&B's Dr. Doolittle.
Staff member
77446DCF-B495-4C2A-A4F7-CAEC29A37331.jpeg

Clapped out , hopefully not too burnt out Sav Corallo. Looks carbonized at the heel but I could still see the draught hole so I’ll pipe mud it and see how it goes.

Alacrity59

Wanting for wisdom
Well now that we brought it up . . . what is the plan for St. Patrick's day? I was hoping to find some twisted rope kinda thing but no luck yet.

Top Bottom