What's new

What are you wearing Christmas day?

Im not sure. I asked for l'Occitane Eau des Baux...so I may wait to see if I get it.

Ive also been on a Eau De Issey kick lately. I just got it a few months ago and found that it also works well in cold weather.

I have reason to believe I may be receiving 1903 cologne for Christmas. If this pans out I'll have to give it a test run. :)

White musk for men by Bodyshop...
And I've got the feeling that I will receive Tam Dao by Diptyque as Christmas present from my wife :w00t::thumbup:

SWMBO is already at her sisters. I'll go up tomorrow. This morning I will hits the malls and shopping centers for no real reason other than to get out and about and observe. Maybe a bowl of beef soup. Proraso liquid cream plus the AS splash.

Im not sure. I asked for l'Occitane Eau des Baux...so I may wait to see if I get it.

Ive also been on a Eau De Issey kick lately. I just got it a few months ago and found that it also works well in cold weather.

The incense notes make this perfect for Christmas. I hope you get what you asked for. Right now, Eau de Baux is one of my three favorites. I would have a hard time choosing between it and Creed Windsor or Terre d'Hermes.

proxy.php

Finish my shave with Clubman, and then Tabac cologne. They seem to work well together. Now I just need to replace the Right Guard!

Top Bottom