What's new

What are you unpacking/ opening today, show pics or video, we love pics

20220412_142332.jpg

A couple of Synthetics from Italian Barber

GB Soap.jpgSoap gb2.jpg
I finally was able to get a Murphy and McNeil Kodiak base soap. This one didn't sell out in five minutes. Maybe it didn't sell out right away because its a winter scent released in the spring. This is the scent profile.

Scent Profile

• Scent Strength: Medium - Strong
  • Top: Cinnamon, Honey, Osmanthus, Bergamot
  • Middle: Plum, Fig, Rum, Labdanum, Artemisia
  • Base: Tonka, Vanilla, Cashmere Wood, Patchouli
  • Notes: This fragrance is the embodiment of coming in from the cold. The transition from cool to comfort is brought on by sweetness and spice on a base of relaxing woody notes.

Got my scuttle from Georgetown pottery today. First time ever using a scuttle and I have to say, I loved it. Filled up reservoir and lather bowl with hot water while I showered. Lather was really warm even after 2 passes. Plus the heat seemed to make the peppermint in the soap pop even more.

Attachments

• 20220412_142814.jpg
    20220412_142814.jpg
    623.3 KB · Views: 9
  • 20220412_142823.jpg
    20220412_142823.jpg
    761.4 KB · Views: 9

Ron R

I survived a lathey foreman
I bought some more Yaqi shave gear about 3 weeks ago on a sale and it just arrived today.
This Brush & razor stand have a small foot print and look good, this is one of Yaqi's latest shave brushes a 24mm "deep rocks" synthetic.
Yaqi new shaving gear..jpg

Have some great shaves!

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
I bought some more Yaqi shave gear about 3 weeks ago on a sale and it just arrived today.
This Brush & razor stand have a small foot print and look good, this is one of Yaqi's latest shave brushes a 24mm "deep rocks" synthetic.
View attachment 1439244
Have some great shaves!
I have tried a Yaqi brush that I BELIEVE I PIF'd away, but I must say I'm not some overly generous guy; it was PIF'd to me! Lovely looking and feeling brush. Hence I don't know how to purchase their stuff! Time to Google I suppose!

I love the looks of that one, and the stand, but I must say, that brush container is a really nice touch my friend! Well done.

Phoenixkh

I shaved a fortune
I'm tempted to post photos of our Concept2 RowErg that showed up today just for fun.... but it's so long (the long box out of three) and that's before assembling. I'm not sure my phone camera can go that wide. <eg>

We're pretty stoked about it... We've had one on our "must purchase" bucket list for a while now.

I'm tempted to post photos of our Concept2 RowErg that showed up today just for fun.... but it's so long (the long box out of three) and that's before assembling. I'm not sure my phone camera can go that wide. <eg>

We're pretty stoked about it... We've had one on our "must purchase" bucket list for a while now.
Congrats on the sweet new piece of equipment! 💪🤙😎

Top Bottom