What's new

What are you unpacking/ opening today, show pics or video, we love pics

Semogue SOC-C5 Finest Mistura Finest Mistura Shaving Brush Butterscotch
IMG_3457.jpeg

Jury is still out on this brush. Might have just a little too much backbone for my liking. Loaded up Proraso White today in my mixing bowl and did a fine job of raising lather, so we'll see if I keep it of back to the Zon. I don't like the fact that it a Chinese made brush, but I bought it anyway after seeing how many folks use one here.
yaqi.jpg

Jury is still out on this brush. Might have just a little too much backbone for my liking. Loaded up Proraso White today in my mixing bowl and did a fine job of raising lather, so we'll see if I keep it of back to the Zon. I don't like the fact that it a Chinese made brush, but I bought it anyway after seeing how many folks use one here.View attachment 1435991
Looks like a Timberwolf ? I personally am still trying to make a connection with my synths

My .02 is that Yaqi makes a damn good product at an attractive price point. I'll be upfront and say that while I don't have hundreds of shaves on my Yaqi's, I also have zero complaints...

I mean a quality 24mm silvertip brush for under $50 ?

Delivery arrived at my office from Spain today (the Voskhods were a freebie item). I've had a few orders from Yourshaving.com and would highly recommend them. They have the best selection of boar brushes I have come across. As you can see it was very well packaged and took me a while to get into :laugh:

all1.jpg
all2.jpg
all3.jpg
all4.jpg
all5.jpg

Last edited:

linty1

My wallet cries.
It took a while, but it finally arrived:

4B8B78AE-E6AD-4C1C-9465-6157F1956F68.jpeg

7902A8DB-E83A-4CAD-B95E-A0DB79C92C4A.jpeg

BA12C5AF-EA68-45CC-9DFE-9D3575C25207.jpeg

3E627A10-1664-4992-B889-A6E91A0EC248.jpeg

A brush from a Rooney fox hunt set (the entire set is a razor and bowl and brush in a box, but I'm not too into the other items). I had initially planned on reknotting it right away, but.... it seems? be be in good shape, I'll try it first to see how it is, I had a 1cm length tip break off during the Dawn-ing phase of cleaning.

Does anybody know anything about the knot?

Top Bottom