What's new

What are you unpacking/ opening today, show pics or video, we love pics

Black Friday Mail Call from Stirling!

IMG_20201205_143629053_2.jpg

Stirling Mail Call - 05DEC2020.jpg

Stirling Coffee samples - 05DEC2020.jpg

Overall, very satisfied with the products! Well packaged and everything came in one piece. Only thing that I'm so-so on is the Christmas Eve sample (Little too candle-like and musky?) but that's why I only got a sample. Excited to try the soaps and grind up a fresh cup of coffee with their beans tomorrow!

Got a new 3D printed shave bowl today. Hadn't planned on getting one, but the maker had a sale, so I pulled the trigger.
Was surprised it arrived today, as the tracking info said it wasn't out for delivery today.
And of course I had to clean it, and what better way to clean it that to whip up a test lather?? Shaved a chunk of Arko off the stick, and whipped up a lather, and boy did it really do a great job.
Think my fleamarket find is gonna be retired for the most part after this..
IMG_6295.JPG

IMG_6296.JPG

All the Stirling packages rolling in! How do you like the scents on the 3oz soaps?

I do not know what the original frags smell like, but of the two I like Scarn the best. It’s a little muted, but present during the entire shave and I was catching whiffs of it all day long. I tried the Aligheiri today. It’s stronger off the puck, but settles down when lathered. I can’t comment on the other scent. That is one the missus asked for. She is out of town and hasn’t tried it yet.

Top Bottom