What's new

What are you unpacking/ opening today, show pics or video, we love pics

Great choice on the Executive Man! One of my favorites! I’m interested in getting the B&M Waves (maybe once I’m out of the GRUME) any similarity scent wise between the two? Or how would you describe the scent? Thank you kindly!!
B&M is waves is excellent a nice fresh colone scent and performs beautifully, one of my favourite scents 👌 as for executive man we all know how good it is, deffo want to get the aftershave and edt but its a pain to get alcohol based products to Europe these days

B&M is waves is excellent a nice fresh colone scent and performs beautifully, one of my favourite scents 👌 as for executive man we all know how good it is, deffo want to get the aftershave and edt but its a pain to get alcohol based products to Europe these days
Thank you!! The E.M. aftershave is good stuff! Sorry to hear it’s a pain to get.

As this seemed to be the only one missing from my recent OS spree, I wanted it to complete the collection! Actually, it’s not a bad scent...

Attachments

• E841A6E5-4906-4CD0-B5E6-892000539E48.jpeg
    E841A6E5-4906-4CD0-B5E6-892000539E48.jpeg
    493.2 KB · Views: 16
120801642_348370939604906_8021121050372246160_n.jpg

i found a site with wider choice of razor blades and some aftershaves that i couldn't find earlier
in sweden, so i decided to treat myself :)

thanks to @ask4Edge for the guide for choosing Dr. Harris aftershave

thanks to @Johnny19 for bringing my attention to Arko shave soap

"(un)fortunately" the company made a mistake with the soap - they sent me the stick instead of the
soap in bowl. they offered to send it for free in my next order ( i wasn't planning to buy other things,
but now because of the soap, you know :laugh:)

will provide updates in the relevant threads from using this products.
now I think that I have gathered most of the commonly used razor blades,
next planned thing is to move to shavette.

That Cella is gonna last forever. 👍

if i use one soap or cream one day then the next cella then it should last around 6 years ...roughly...its excellent value...kinda grateful i can get it that cheap because if they charged the normal price for that much soap (comparing to the tubs)... instead of $40 delivered id pay......$150 ...i mean thats bloody insane savings

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom