What's new

What are you unpacking/ opening today, show pics or video, we love pics

JCarr

More Deep Thoughts than Jack Handy
My wife got me this for my birthday which was this past Monday. It arrived today. Still waiting on one more brush.

New stuff.jpg

JCarr

More Deep Thoughts than Jack Handy
dude you have double what I have on hand currently, my god! nice haul though! and lovely of your wife to take care of you like that, hell yeah!

She is my better half for sure! And...all of those soaps really smell good! Will see how they lather, but hoping they won't disappoint. The two biggest surprises for me were the scent of Abysso and Anne Bonny...dynamite! Thomas Tew I knew would be good. Of the two TOBS soaps, the Grapefruit smells so good it's like having a fresh grapefruit in front of your face with the juice dripping off your fingers.

Simple day of aftershaves and a shavette. My Cella kilo also came in, and I cut it into 12 equal pieces and re-purposed a St. John's of London container for it. The other 11 pieces went into the fridge to await their turn. I love the smell of that Pinaud Musk. I know we have a lot of Bay Rum fans, anyone else a musk fan?

Shaving_haul_6.3.20.jpeg

Jealous of the Club Cola!

After suggesting it in your thread -https://www.badgerandblade.com/forum/threads/shaving-soap-that-smells-like-cola-or-dr-pepper.589125/ - despite not sampling it myself I decided at the last minute it was worth investing in as I like the other two soaps I have from them. I’ve smelt it today and think there is something reminiscent of coke about it.

Top Bottom