What's new

What are you unpacking/ opening today, show pics or video, we love pics

I'm impatiently waiting for 3 packages from China. 2 ordered over a month ago. Your message doesn't really give me much hope. [emoji17]

Envoyé de mon SM-N950W en utilisant Tapatalk
Just move on...they will all arrive sooner or later. Things I ordered three months ago are starting to trickle in now.

I've been wanting to try boar brushes for a while. I ordered a Mondial but it's still being held up due to international shipping. So I bought a few off BST's. Three B&B Essential Boars, & 2 Omegas - the 10108 & 10049.
IMG_2794.jpg

Looks like a thin-handled post-war Tech. Are you thinking that the case is mismatched? Or do you think that no post-war Techs came with the thin handle?

Looks like a thin-handled post-war Tech. Are you thinking that the case is mismatched? Or do you think that no post-war Techs came with the thin handle?

According to Mr Razor the case would a thin-handle tech from the 40's but that didn't have an aluminum base plate nor did it have an aluminum ball end handle. But I also know Mr Razor's, while extremely informative, isn't necessarily comprehensive.

I discuss it in more detail in this thread:

Top Bottom