What's new

What are you unpacking/ opening today, show pics or video, we love pics

WOW, very nice and one of a kind.
Holy Cow Hedley - that is an amazing color scheme! Super job by Chris, excellent work and detail. Congrats you must be very happy.
I'd love to send one of mine to NS too, just don't know which one yet.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Holy Cow Hedley - that is an amazing color scheme! Super job by Chris, excellent work and detail. Congrats you must be very happy.
I'd love to send one of mine to NS too, just don't know which one yet.

Sorry - I meant to say Scott!

Ron R

I survived a lathey foreman

My first SE razor. How bad my English was?
Very nice STAR razor (Kamfe brothers), Star razors were way ahead of the competition when the Kamfe brothers were making the first American made safety razors in the 1880's. Their Lather catchers are a work of art with beautiful script and they shave very well.

WOW, very nice and one of a kind.
Sorry - I meant to say Scott!

Thanks gents. Scott did a great job. I was worried that it might compromise the functionality of the razor, but it works and looks like new (with really cool color scheme). I do want to try another, I just haven't figured out what razor and colors. I had a hard time conceptualizing how it would look after. There is one part on the razor that I would have liked to be the opposite color, but that was my mistake. If you decide to do this, take your time and sketch it out before committing if you can't visualize like me.

Rudy Vey 24mm Shavemac finest, fan knot.
IMG_0738.jpg

Rudy does great work and your new brush is no exception. Congrats on a beautiful brush.

Thank you. It's my second Rudy Vey, my first is a TGN knot. This Shavemac knot is really soft on the face, but has just the right amount of backbone for my liking. I'm going to like this brush!!!

Since posting my brush, I received the mail. And I received a second package today.

I am now the proud owner of an RFB, Set #44. I had been communicating with a gentleman of our board, @Hannah's Dad, & he put me in touch with @tonich. It has been a true pleasure dealing with you Andon. The care taken to communicate, answer questions, & after the purchase, to carefully package & promptly ship. @tonich, you are a scholar & a gentleman. I thank you sir. And now, I'm going to enjoy the RFB. The first shave was stellar!

I'm looking forward to having my own shave-off between the RFB & New De Luxe. Enough of this chit chat, here's some pictures of the beauty.
IMG_0740.jpg
IMG_0741.jpg
IMG_0742.jpg

ajkel64

Check Out Chick
Staff member
Since posting my brush, I received the mail. And I received a second package today.

I am now the proud owner of an RFB, Set #44. I had been communicating with a gentleman of our board, @Hannah's Dad, & he put me in touch with @tonich. It has been a true pleasure dealing with you Andon. The care taken to communicate, answer questions, & after the purchase, to carefully package & promptly ship. @tonich, you are a scholar & a gentleman. I thank you sir. And now, I'm going to enjoy the RFB. The first shave was stellar!

I'm looking forward to having my own shave-off between the RFB & New De Luxe. Enough of this chit chat, here's some pictures of the beauty.
View attachment 970473 View attachment 970474 View attachment 970476
Very nice razor David, congratulations.

View attachment 970473 View attachment 970474 View attachment 970476
Thanks, David!
I am glad you enjoy the razor set!
Just to clarify the stains you see on the razor are not brassing, but silver tarnish. The razor has been part of my collection and never got polished.

Thanks, David!
I am glad you enjoy the razor set!
Just to clarify the stains you see on the razor are not brassing, but silver tarnish. The razor has been part of my collection and never got polished.
Good to know, thank you. I’ll get it polished up.

My new (to me) Semogue Owners Club boar! Also got a Gillette Slim. Have both cleaned up and ready for tomorrow. The brush is a thing of beauty!

Attachments

• 6D3FC9B8-E701-4FBC-8CAD-414DE14B7AF5.jpeg
    6D3FC9B8-E701-4FBC-8CAD-414DE14B7AF5.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 16
Opened package 1 of 2. BullGoose Flying Mango SV Beta 4.3 with the aluminum bowl. Scent is wonderful, can't stop smelling it. The bowl is excellent, air tight fit without threads. This is my 2nd bowl from BullGoose. Great bowl. Package 2 is PannaCrema Nuàvia Blu, be here soon!
20190409_112411.jpg

Top Bottom