What's new

What are you doing for Halloween?

Friday night the wife and I are going to a Halloween party and I am dressing up as Tony Romo and she is going as Jessica Simpson. On Satruday we are going to carve more pumpkins for the kids since the ones they carved last week have already died (the humidity has been terrible here in the central Texas area) Then Saturday night we are taking the kids out into town to go on a hayride and go trick or treating. Hopefully I can get back to the house in time to watch some of Texas-OKST...

don't forget to throw 7 INT's.

Friday night the wife and I are going to a Halloween party and I am dressing up as Tony Romo and she is going as Jessica Simpson. On Satruday we are going to carve more pumpkins for the kids since the ones they carved last week have already died (the humidity has been terrible here in the central Texas area) Then Saturday night we are taking the kids out into town to go on a hayride and go trick or treating. Hopefully I can get back to the house in time to watch some of Texas-OKST...

Just wondering if anyone ever told you they're not together any more.

Anyways, to make it authentic, make sure you fumble your bucket and spill the candy all over the place to be picked up by other people. Then sit on the ground like this:
proxy.php

don't forget to throw 7 INT's.
Yeah, yeah well I see you are from Washington state and that you might just be a Seahawks fan (I know big assumption) so I will allow for the jealousy seeing as how your QB is Matt Hasselbeck or Seneca Wallace, I can never tell who will start for them from one week to the next. Regardless good luck on Sunday, and hey he's not Jake Delhomme!!!! :001_tongu

Just wondering if anyone ever told you they're not together any more.

Anyways, to make it authentic, make sure you fumble your bucket and spill the candy all over the place to be picked up by other people. Then sit on the ground like this:
proxy.php
I am a huge Cowboy fan and I like Romo, quite a lot actually, but yes he is an easy target and has not always endeared himself to the fans... and yeah, I heard they weren't together, but still funny even if a year late...

We missed the party from last week because I was sleeping and we couldn't get a sitter. We're taking the kids out tomorrow night. No costume for me although my daughter really wants me to continue w/ the Cinderella theme. She's Cinderella and our son is dressing as the mouse, Gus Gus. So far, my daughter has asked me to dress as the cat, Lucifer, the mean stepmother and the ugly stepsister.

sitting on my porch chain smoking a pipe handing out candy.

TONIGHT though ill also be on my porch, but ill be chain smoking camels sitting with a baseball bat.

Top Bottom