What's new

Halloween plans

Nothing except normal Tuesday activities.

Not dressing up, going to party, will do Taco Tuesday.

Staying home, and will get no kids coming begging. Nice thing about age restricted community.🥳

Legion

Staff member
My wife is American, so she usually goes over the top. This year though, her and some friends are taking the kids to a neighboring town to trick or treat, so I am off the hook.

I'll be sitting home with the lights down, pretending nobody is home.

luvmysuper

My elbows leak
Staff member
I'm in a community with a lot of ground area, and few houses with LONG driveways.
Have not seen a trick or treater since we moved here about 5 years ago.

ajkel64

Check Out Chick
Staff member
We do nothing here. The local community have a Facebook Page that you can go and register if you are going to partake in Halloween. I will be hunkering down with the lights down low just like @Legion.

EclipseRedRing

I smell like a Christmas pudding
We will go to Church and my wife will light candles pray for her deceased relatives. She is a Filipina and has been quietly putting up Christmas decorations for weeks; before long our entire home will resemble Santa's Grotto Of Tasteless and Vulgar Garbage. It makes her happy though - which makes me happy 😆

The Count of Merkur Cristo

B&B's Emperor of Emojis
Happy Halloween B & B

CalvinandHobbes

1698749897028.jpeg

Last edited:
My wife and I enjoy celebrating Halloween but our community's trick or treating took place Sunday evening.

No plans tonight, she's a horror movie buff so I bet she will rope me into watching some mediocre scary movie.

never-stop-learning

Demoted To Moderator
Staff member
Our neighborhood pretty much closes down the streets. Everyone sets up tables at the end of their driveway with the goodies. Some project classic monster movies on garage doors.

We partner up with our friends across the street. We have apple cider and pre-made bags full of goodies for the kids, wine for the adults and treats for the dogs.

We had ~300 kids last year. Expecting ~400 kids this year. :)

We all have an absolute blast! 🥳

mcee_sharp

MCEAPWINMOLQOVTIAAWHAMARTHAEHOAIDIAMRHDAE
Putting a box of candy on our porch and gating off our foyer so our dog doesn't go berserk when he looks through the door.

I'd love to hand out candy, but our dog says no :(

Top Bottom