What's new

What are the Mainstays in Your Aftershave/Balm Collection?

I'll always have CC Bay Rum on hand, as well as Dr Jon's Hydra and a few by Fine, currently Platinum & L' Orange Noir, but as soon as both vetivers are in stock I'll add them. I've tried others I like but these are my current keepers. With summer coming I'll add Cryogen in the mix too.

Pinaud Clubman, Aqua Velva Ice Blue, Tabac, and Pacific Shaving Co. Caffeinated for me. Really need to add a Bay Rum to the list as I love them. Captain's Choice Bay Rum Lime was great - wish I could get it in the jumbo Tabac sized Bottle.

I have vulgar amount of after shaves. I go in phases, seasons, and moods. Great thread though. Enjoy!
I am actually getting embarrassed by the sheer mass of aftershaves, fragrances and soaps I have now, but I use them all.......sooner or later.

Nuf said.......

proxy.php
Does that bottle come with a reducer?

No special order:

Pinaud Clubman
AV Ice Blue
AV Musk
Tabac
Floid Blue, Genuine, Vigoroso
SV - manna, felce, 70th, tundra
Musgo Real Classic
Proraso Geen
Irisch Moos
CC Bay Rum
Canoe
Cryogen

I've been fortunate enough to be able to add a couple of bottles of Aqua Velva Original Sport to my collection! My fiancée and I both love the scent, and the performance is really good! I'll do my best to keep these in my collection, and I wish Aqua Velva Original Sport were available here in the United States.

Top Bottom