What's new

What .22lr can should I get next?

nikonNUT

The "Peter Hathaway Capstick" of small game
Alright Gentlemen,
So just when I think I'm out they pull me back in! :lol: Had one of the guys at Texas Suppressors surprise me with a "Scoundrel".22 can with a deal I couldn't refuse, I just bought a Rex Silentium MG22 can, uhm, package so the MG22 plus an MG7 in .30 cal ($699.00 for the pair and I found a 25% off code so 524.25 for the pair) and since I'm on a roll I figure I might as well get another one! Whatcha all like? Been eyeballing the ECCO Machine Salamander but maybe I should give Ruger or Rugged a shot. Or an AB littlebird? What say y'all? OR should I chill and just get a machine gun? :lol:

OkieStubble

Dirty Donuts are so Good.
Alright Gentlemen,
So just when I think I'm out they pull me back in! :lol: Had one of the guys at Texas Suppressors surprise me with a "Scoundrel".22 can with a deal I couldn't refuse, I just bought a Rex Silentium MG22 can, uhm, package so the MG22 plus an MG7 in .30 cal ($699.00 for the pair and I found a 25% off code so 524.25 for the pair) and since I'm on a roll I figure I might as well get another one! Whatcha all like? Been eyeballing the ECCO Machine Salamander but maybe I should give Ruger or Rugged a shot. Or an AB littlebird? What say y'all? OR should I chill and just get a machine gun? :lol:

Did they make a ‘Calico’ with a threaded barrel? :)

nikonNUT

Did they make a ‘Calico’ with a threaded barrel? :)
Not sure Rob but Lage make an upper for a Mac-11/9 that takes the Suomi 72 round drum mag! And has a threaded barrel... They have "other" uppers too! :D

nikonNUT

I can highly recommend an SWR spectre , I believe Silencerco bought them and calls them a Sparrow now. Full auto rated for 22, can run 5.7 and others. Fully user serviceable when it needs cleaned.
Hmmmm... SiCO is running a bogo right now. Unfortunately the "free" can is a Warlock and that one is all aluminum. That's a hard pass for me. The Griffin Armamanents Optimus Micro has caught my eye. It's a ".22" can and by that I mean all the rimfires, .204 Ruger, .224 Valk, 5.56, and even .22-250 and .224 Weatherby Magnum! Barrel restrictions apply of course.

Hmmmm... SiCO is running a bogo right now. Unfortunately the "free" can is a Warlock and that one is all aluminum. That's a hard pass for me. The Griffin Armamanents Optimus Micro has caught my eye. It's a ".22" can and by that I mean all the rimfires, .204 Ruger, .224 Valk, 5.56, and even .22-250 and .224 Weatherby Magnum! Barrel restrictions apply of course.
Some have a tax stamp special where they pay for it also if you wait around. My next can is probably an Elite Iron or YHM 30 cal . My current 30 can had a big poi shift , going to try it someday first on a different rifle.

My oldest owned gun , have had it about 25 years... Man I'm old lol. Ruger 22/45 old style pita takedown.
IMG_20230722_172350939_HDR~2.jpg

Top Bottom