What's new

Wee Scot Roadshow

Good luck, gents...the Wee Scot is a beautiful brush for sure! I'm so sure that I think after you shave with your Roadshow brush, you will beg, borrow or steal your way into a Wee Scot...Remember that West Coast Shaving has a B&B code BANDB that will save some serious money on you very own Wee Scot brush!

Good luck to all of you! :laugh:

So far I've got:

Orchestrion (Matt)
Merkur 25 (Brian)
NJpaddy
Goby
dpm802

Depending on interest:
Noahpictures
Franz
Blue58
tbress

i think the roadshow trials is going to leave a lot of people conflicted about brushes... this brush is highly functional, yet so very small....

good luck

I'd be interested in giving it a whirl. A Simpson's Case was my second brush. After getting that one, my other brush saw no use. I've since picked up an Emperor 1 and 2 that I use more frequently than the case, but I've been quite curious to try the Wee Scot. Count me in if there's still space. Thanks for the opportunity, Drew!

Orchestrion (Matt)
Merkur 25 (Brian)
NJpaddy
Goby
dpm802
Montecristo #2
BrianDiPalma
IronBrewer
Gogo

Depending on interest:
Noahpictures
Franz
Blue58
tbress
Pozzska

I don't qualify for the post amount, but I have been here over a year. I took part in the Traveling Fatboy last year if that helps make my case any stronger. I would like to try for a spot on the maybe or alternate list if possible.

So...

I think I'm going to keep the 9 guys who currently meet the requirements and tack Noahpictures on the end for a total of 10. While he hasn't been here a year yet, if everyone keeps the brush a week he will meet the guideline when It comes to him.

If the 10 person pass goes well, maybe I will go ahead and run another round at the beginning of the winter season. Oooohhh... or maybe a PIF when I graduate in December...

Either way, we are going to take 10 people and run with it.

Because I'm busy trying to get ready to drive home to see the parents (little over 600 miles) and the Orchestrion happens to live in the same state my parents do and is busy with finals through today, I think I will drop the brush in the mail there.

Let the fun begin!

Orchestrion
Merkur 25
NJpaddy
Goby
dpm802
Montecristo #2
BrianDiPalma
IronBrewer
Gogo
Noahpictures

Oh, and dear all participants:

Let me know when you get the brush. PM the person after you on the list to get their shipping info. Let me know when you send it out.

Repeat.

Happy Shaving!

Drew - Nice idea... Sign me up if there is a slot still open. I'd like to see what all the fuss is about with this little guy.

:thumbup1:

Looking forward to reading about the Wee Scot Roadshow. Keep us updated with your impressions, gents.

I haven't used this little guy in a while since I've been on a brush buying kick, so I figured I would give it a good lather before sending it out Monday.

The result is a teaser for you guys! The tub is a sample of Queen Charlotte Cream (love it).

proxy.php

Top Bottom