What's new

Watch Ya Wearing

Rhody

I'm a Lumberjack.
She finds my fear of her to be "cute" so it is all well!

Of course, I have always thought she is cutest when she gets her feathers ruffled... It's funny, but I am addicted to vintage clothing, hats, etc.... I just won a real nice, cheap vest. You'd have thought I had bought a new Ferrari! To continue the drama, I have no idea how to pay with paypal! So she has to do it, as she was an IT teacher at her job she retired from, and I was a great nurse, but I HATED charting on computers! When I first became a nurse, it was all written out. Hence my dilemma.

My son says we'd be millionaires if we had cameras following us around all day. I do sometimes feel like we could revive that old George Burns and Gracie Allen show!
Vest might need a pocket watch and chain to complete the look 😎

I spent the past week in Gulf Shores, AL with the Apple Watch on wrist for the drive to and from and walks on the beach. What a great watch...
IMG_7488.jpeg

I wore the Casio on the wrist the entire trip when not wearing the Apple Watch. This too is a great watch for travel. It can handle any setting.
IMG_7490.jpeg

The watch I reached for today really doesn't need any hyping. Good to be home...
IMG_7489.jpeg

Have a great weekend everyone.

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
I spent the past week in Gulf Shores, AL with the Apple Watch on wrist for the drive to and from and walks on the beach. What a great watch...
View attachment 1242575

I wore the Casio on the wrist the entire trip when not wearing the Apple Watch. This too is a great watch for travel. It can handle any setting.
View attachment 1242579

The watch I reached for today really doesn't need any hyping. Good to be home...
View attachment 1242581

Have a great weekend everyone.
Three very nice choices my friend!
Here's mine today:
16168853501777635768214345357147.jpg

Whilliam

First Class Citizen
Wow! That's quite a collection. Me, I prefer single pass-through straps, so I generally cut off the keeper straps--especially on the five ringers.

My very favorite is the Bond in green/red/black. Mine is now on a black-dialed Citizen SuperTough ProMaster. I also have a blue/white/blue strap like the one you show at the upper right. That one is on a blue-dialed Citizen SuperTough ProMaster. (I often acquire different versions of a given watch--a habit I picked up during my serious collecting days.)

Wow! That's quite a collection. Me, I prefer single pass-through straps, so I generally cut off the keeper straps--especially on the five ringers.

My very favorite is the Bond in green/red/black. Mine is now on a black-dialed Citizen SuperTough ProMaster. I also have a blue/white/blue strap like the one you show at the upper right. That one is on a blue-dialed Citizen SuperTough ProMaster. (I often acquire different versions of a given watch--a habit I picked up during my serious collecting days.)
Can you share a model number or a pic? I can’t find them on citizen.eu

Thanks! First thing I had to do was change was the strap. I'm pretty adaptable, but the OEM strap was so stiff and inflexible as to be painful. Fortunately, I had the blue/white/blue NATO on hand, so I quickly swapped it out.
It looks uncomfy even on the pics but the buckle is cool. Btw this model is not sold in Europe...

Whilliam

First Class Citizen
It looks uncomfy even on the pics but the buckle is cool. Btw this model is not sold in Europe...
This is the model number of the black version: Citizen Eco-Drive Men's Promaster Date Silver-Tone Band 42mm Watch BN0211-50E

The bracelet is quite comfortable, but the watch just looked so much better with a green/black/red Bond strap. Ridiculously small date window, though. Seems to be a common complaint about Citizens.

This is the model number of the black version: Citizen Eco-Drive Men's Promaster Date Silver-Tone Band 42mm Watch BN0211-50E

The bracelet is quite comfortable, but the watch just looked so much better with a green/black/red Bond strap. Ridiculously small date window, though. Seems to be a common complaint about Citizens.
The date is on purpose so that they don’t destroy Rolex‘s market share ;)
Citizen Europe has a black and an olive drab version, no blue though...

Last edited:
Top Bottom