What's new

Watch Ya Wearing

KeenDogg

Slays On Fleek - For Rizz
I've had the light faced version of this watch in my Amazon cart for a while now. Should've bought it a while ago, but got greedy thinking the price would drop more. Now it's back up. Glad you're enjoying it. I'm still debating what I want to do for my "racing" style watch.
I almost went with that one. My sister said I should do something out of my comfort zone so I went with the bold look of the black. Keep looking! It seems they fluctuate. I wonder if father's day will have them come down again.

Quick question: Are there certain styles of watch every man should own? I'm sure I'm opening a can of worms here!

Unless you get more than one racing style and enter the rabbit 🕳
Quick question: Are there certain styles of watch every man should own? I'm sure I'm opening a can of worms here!
I've seen this before for other hobbies...but believe it fits with watches as well. There's a simple equation one can use to determine how many watches one should have: X=N+1
X = Number of watches you should have
N = Number of watches you currently have

Antique Hoosier

“Aircooled”
Jaeger LeCoultre
A14104B0-ECA6-4489-9D90-89824A5B11FD.jpeg

Next I think I'll test the Seiko SRP777, with the 4R36 movement. It tends to run a bit slow when not being worn.

Four days on wrist with the Turtle and its running just over a minute slow. Within specs for a Seiko auto, I believe. Of my automatics, I think my SKX007 is the most accurate. But I'm guesstimating, because without hacking I can never sync it exactly to the online atomic clock.

Not sure why I'm fussing over accuracy. I went years without a watch and never missed a public transit bus, a class at university, or an appointment.

Rhody

I'm a Lumberjack.
I almost went with that one. My sister said I should do something out of my comfort zone so I went with the bold look of the black. Keep looking! It seems they fluctuate. I wonder if father's day will have them come down again.

I’m guessing this was a rhetorical question 🙋‍♀️
🤣😂😁

It's the equation, man. Numbers don't lie. 🤣
Great looking watch. I'm sure you'll enjoy it. Learn to use the slide rule and then come up with reasons to do it in public. :)

These old eyes can't make out the numbers without the aid of magnification. But, complicated as the dial is, it's laid out in an amazing fashion. Maybe that's why I like it, for the sheer amount of stuff going on. I'll read the manual and if someone ever asks, I will be able to tell them the calculations the watch can do, but not actually be able to do them.

Top Bottom