What's new

Watch Ya Wearing

Torgoen's new T9 line. A sight for these old eyes.
t9.jpg

First Generation Seiko Black Monster with the movement I replaced several months ago after destroying the original movement in a drop. Not too difficult after watching a couple of videos on YouTube. It also damaged the lume on the minute hand, but I was able to salvage that nicely. This thing has been abused over the 10+ years I've owned it and has the scars to prove it.
Seiko2 8 19.jpg

I like your snaggletooth monster. Overall the watch still looks good and the hand does not look out of place. It might even make it a tiny bit easier to read since there is more contrast compared to the hour hand.

Does the "rocket ship" hand pose still look good. :001_302: Where the two hands line up and the seconds hand is either straight up or down, similar to:
proxy.php

Very late to the party. Picked up a pebbel classic last week for work (no mobies allowed while out of the main office area).

Works very well and does the job. Sorry about the pic its off my tablet.

IMG_20190310_104713.jpg

just picked up this vintage (70s??) Giroxa. Seems to keep good time, but. the date hasn't moved despite winding the hour hand round several times. Got it for £2.99 from my local charity shop, so I can live without an accurate date being displayed I suppose. Unless there's an easy fix I'm not aware of....

Attachments

• giroxa.JPG
    giroxa.JPG
    5.5 MB · Views: 25
Top Bottom