What's new

*Warning-Spoilers, see post #697* - HBO's Game of Thrones

The Looks on Jamie's Face a fee times last night were Priceless. I really wish Little Finger would have been in the Dragon fire's path. The SWMBO made a scary statement, that and the end of all this he could be on the throne. EEEEEK!

Toothpick

Needs milk and a bidet!
Staff member
I wouldn't be surprised if Little Finger sat on the throne. I also wouldn't be surprised if Arya killed him.

The aftershow commentary on HBO indicated that Little Finger wanted Arya to find the letter. Something with it. To create a divide between Arya and Sansa.

I wouldn't be surprised if Little Finger sat on the throne. I also wouldn't be surprised if Arya killed him.

The aftershow commentary on HBO indicated that Little Finger wanted Arya to find the letter. Something with it. To create a divide between Arya and Sansa.
I don't think Arya trusts anyone anymore, family or not, I for one would love to see needle slice him apart. LOL She needs another face to wear anyway, LOL

RE: Gendry meeting Jon Snow--- Gendry says that his father and Jon's father were friends, and that's not quite true.

Gendry's father, Robert Baratheon killed Jon's true father, Rhaegar Targerion at the battle of the Trident. Will that matter in the show? Who knows?

Toothpick

Needs milk and a bidet!
Staff member
Sure, Bran would know if Arya wasn't Arya. But Bran knows a lot, presumably EVERYTHING. So if "Arya" isn't Arya and Bran knows this, he also knows what her end game is. What she's planning, what she accomplishes. If it's for the greater good of the land or people or whatever...why would he call her out or try to stop her?

For instance...if she's to kill Littlefinger. Bran might know already that Littlefinger wanted him dead and gave the dagger to the killer, and he already knows Arya is going to kill him. So he gave her the dagger. I'd keep my mouth shut too if I was Bran.

And he said himself he's not Bran any more. He probably doesn't view Arya or Sansa as sisters.

Toothpick

Needs milk and a bidet!
Staff member
Maybe he can't see the future but he can see the past and present.

But I feel like he at least knows what the future holds, even if it's an educated guess.

Toothpick

Needs milk and a bidet!
Staff member
I was surprised. I guess Tyrion isn't a Targarayn after all. Just Jon and Danny. But heck, this show is full of surprises.

Good episode. Seeing as how next week is the last of the season, and it's going to be a long wait for the last one, I plan to go back and rewatch this entire run. A lot has gone on the last 2-3 weeks.

I wouldn't be surprised if next week ends with some sort of cliffhanger with the ice dragon and fire dragons about to clash.

Toothpick

Needs milk and a bidet!
Staff member
There will be a cliffhanger for sure. Something big about to happen. Someone big about to die. Some big unresolved matter for sure.

Top Bottom