What's new

Netflix...Best Current Shows & Why You Like Them?

Just stared Night on Earth, 6 episode series on netflix. I'll probably check out Night on Earth: Shot in the Dark - behind the scenes also.

Just watched 'Just call Saul' 1-4, and season 5 due this week. I've really enjoyed it.
Also 'Ozark'. Starts a bit slow but gets a lot better with great characters. Also has another season coming soon.

Just watched 'Just call Saul' 1-4, and season 5 due this week. I've really enjoyed it.

I've had that on my list for a while but only just started actually watching it, and it's drawing me in.

My favorite Netflix series remains "Lost in Space" - I'm just re-watching the second season at a more measured pace after bingeing it the moment it was released. I was originally very dubious about the whole idea of that particular reboot, but it hooked me in very quickly. Really like what they've done with the Dr. Smith character.

Esox

I didnt know
Staff member
saulgoodman-bigsmall.jpg

Thats a great show. The more you watch it, the better it gets. I'm really looking forward to this season, its coming together really well with Breaking Bad.

I havent seen Ozark. I'll have a look for it, it looks good.

I loved Ozark and look forward to the newest season starting March 27th!

When they first announced the Better Call Saul spin off from Breaking Bad I was nervous because spin offs are often terrible and can reflect badly on the show from which they are spun off. I loved the Saul character from Breaking Bad so I didn't want to see him get dragged off into some sub-par mess of a show. Thank goodness this show beat the odds. Better Call Saul is every bit as good as Breaking Bad was. I want to re-watch last season before the new season starts.

I recently finished The Stranger and I really enjoyed it. I like it when I'm kept guessing about what is going on as the story unravels and I was kept guessing up until the very last episode when things came together and were explained. It looks like they left the door ajar for another season if they choose.

Right now I'm watching Locke & Key. I'm enjoying it. I wouldn't say it's a must watch series but it's a worth watching+ series. It's kind of spooky/scary and I like the fantasy elements with the keys. I'm about 6 episodes in.

There is a LOT of stuff coming soon to Netflix that I adore. Just finished the latest season of Better Call Saul, currently started S3 of Vikings, Ozark drops next month, Narcos Mexico has a new season out, and I still have not got back to S3 of Stranger Things.

Top Bottom