What's new

Want To Wait With Me, Open At Your Own Risk. This Is Going To Hurt

I have two friends with the dna40 flasks. Both have had multiple issues with the chip and have received multiple new chips. Spend your money on a hana dna 40 if you want to go the temp control way. In sticking to mechs for now.

Its not a Tumor

proxy.php

i looked into that vaporflask thing and it doesnt even holds liquid, what kind of flask didn't hold liquid ?

this item has arrived in Canada and was sent for further processing

which means tomorrow or Thursday for me

this item has arrived in Canada and was sent for further processing

which means tomorrow or Thursday for me

I think the crazy long shipping delays is the only reason I'm glad I live South of that particular border. lol

Ok, those and what you guys have to pay extra on stuff shipped to you in taxes.

no the place who makes them was waiting on parts, I was back ordered along with 1200 other people

"Item released by customes and now with canada post" hells yeah, I should have my not a vapor flask tomorrow

I'm excited :punk:

I'm guessing the wait was for the bigger screens to get shipped form evolv? That's why I haven't pulled the trigger on a dna 40 board yet.

Item is delivered, Now we clock watch, dangit

For those who are waiting for the big reveal, I should be home in about 3 and a half hours, and up from my "just resting my eyes" and hour after that, and if im up before the puck drops, then Ill do it then

Item is delivered, Now we clock watch, dangit

For those who are waiting for the big reveal, I should be home in about 3 and a half hours, and up from my "just resting my eyes" and hour after that, and if im up before the puck drops, then Ill do it then

Master in the art of the tease, I see... lol

Top Bottom