What's new

Want To Wait With Me, Open At Your Own Risk. This Is Going To Hurt

So I just spent about 240 bucks on a new mod. but it will be a month or so till I see it, Ill show you a picture when it arrives, but man this waiting is going to be so hard in the mean time, and since I felt bad about it I thought I would keep yall in the dark about it till it showed up here so yall could be chomping at the bit with me

Sorry about that,....

But I did warn you.

Full review when i get it though

Again Sorry

Toothpick

Needs milk and a bidet!
Staff member
You can buy mods now? Did you get the Ouch model or the Jim model? I'm thinking the Bigfoot model might be fun, ya know a big hairy mythical animal and all.

oh wait...where am I? You mean vapor mod? Oops.

BigFoot

I wanna be sedated!
Staff member
You got a bargain getting Bigfoot for $250.00. The problem is will you be able to find him when he arrives?

Toothpick

Needs milk and a bidet!
Staff member
You got a bargain getting Bigfoot for $250.00. The problem is will you be able to find him when he arrives?

I'm guessing he'll be able to find him alright. But his photos will be so out of focus no one will believe him.

BigFoot

I wanna be sedated!
Staff member
There are not a lot of Mods in that price range.

How about a clue-Is it a mech or is it vv/vw?

clue two,... It has 8 corners on the outside of the box, each corner splits into three directions there is two large sides, two medium sides, and two smaller sides to the outside wall

clue two,... It has 8 corners on the outside of the box, each corner splits into three directions there is two large sides, two medium sides, and two smaller sides to the outside wall

:laugh: That's a lot of words to describe a normal box.

Seriously, what colour is your Vaporflask? :tongue_sm

Top Bottom