What's new

Wald A1 Synthetic Brush

Ok so 30 seconds into my first tub load with this brush, I knew it was the best synthetic knot on the market. 1 second after starting my face lather, I knew think it’s the best knot on the market, period.
I know what you mean. Everyone has different preferences but this could absolutely be the best shaving brush for a lot of people. And it is significantly different from other brushes - you can tell the difference blindfolded. As I’ve said, I don’t find any downside with this brush compared to badger, etc. unless you really do not want a soft feel on your face. Performance-wise it lacks nothing.

Last edited:
I know what you mean. Everyone has different preferences but this could absolutely be the best shaving brush for a lot of people. And it is significantly different from other brushes - you can tell the difference blindfolded. As I’ve said, I don’t find any downside with this brush compared to badger, etc. unless you really do not want a soft feel on your face. Performance wise it lacks nothing.
I totally agree with this

Anyone get a brush in the drop today? Email only went out 35 minutes beforehand, and if he announced on Instagram, I didn't see it. There's about 5 left now, premade brushes only. I like the shorty Stratos handles. Kinda wish he'd give more notice, I'm not one to spontaneously drop $270.

Anyone get a brush in the drop today? Email only went out 35 minutes beforehand, and if he announced on Instagram, I didn't see it. There's about 5 left now, premade brushes only. I like the shorty Stratos handles. Kinda wish he'd give more notice, I'm not one to spontaneously drop $270.

$281.84 to be exact :)

That was my total from the previous drop 2-3 weeks ago - couldn't bring myself to pull the trigger again this time, but they are beautiful brushes!
Well it's been a couple months since I last checked. Actually, a quick google check says 246 euros is about $265. But then, I guess the credit card company's gonna charge their own fee for the currency exchange, I could see that adding another $15. 💸

Well it's been a couple months since I last checked. Actually, a quick google check says 246 euros is about $265. But then, I guess the credit card company's gonna charge their own fee for the currency exchange, I could see that adding another $15. 💸
Yep, and probably paypal fees :(

Apparently lots of people are...drop was sold out just about in the first 30 min!

My credit cards do not charge an exchange rate. But the DHL shipping I think is 17 Euro. Look at it this way, it’s still cheaper than those living in the EU who pay VAT and less in shipping (I forget if the VAT is 17 or 19%).

Three are still available right now.

Rudy Vey

Shaving baby skin and turkey necks
My credit cards do not charge an exchange rate. But the DHL shipping I think is 17 Euro. Look at it this way, it’s still cheaper than those living in the EU who pay VAT and less in shipping (I forget if the VAT is 17 or 19%).
19% in Germany as far as I know.
I was very strong today....couple I liked, but probably go for a badger next.

19% in Germany as far as I know.
I was very strong today....couple I liked, but probably go for a badger next.
I thought a few were quite nice. The blue stratus still for sale looks outstanding.

IMG_2669.jpeg

Top Bottom