What's new

Wald A1 Synthetic Brush

I was wondering about the Shorty handles, 5mm shorter doesn't seem like much. Do you think those would be better or as good for face lathering as the standard length? Or for that matter any difference at all?

WaldShorty.jpg

musicman1951

three-tu-tu, three-tu-tu
Well, thanks to you, your 28 pages of singing the praises of these brushes, and a weak will - I've just ordered one from this drop.

If you each send me $5 all will be forgiven.

If you don't I will have to sell a beautiful brush that's been sitting on my shelf for many years unused (I know, doesn't sound like much of a sacrifice on my part).

linty1

My wallet cries.
I personally don't really use synthetics... had a bruce a long while ago and gave it away... had an atomic rocket and it's been put away... have a 19mm muhle that gets used once in a blue moon..... but.... this thread is like a siren... those Wald brushes seem quite nice eh?

Phoenixkh

I shaved a fortune
I'm fresh out of synthetic knot brushes. My last two my wife uses. I tried to get new knots put into two lovely ESC Ultimate Two Tone aluminum handles but they had very shallow depth openings so they won't work for any knots Rudy has or even ones he knows about that could be ordered.

So there went that idea. ;)

I'm sure the Wald brushes are lovely.... and for people who love a luxurious soft bristle, they would be excellent. I don't seem to fit into that camp at the moment. I do think some of the handles have been quite attractive and I'd surely be tempted if I was looking for a brush with a soft face feel.

Hannah's Dad

I Can See Better Than Bigfoot.
Well it took less than 2 weeks for this brush to arrive from Germany, and it’s a real beauty. The ‘shorty’ Stratos handle is slightly shorter than the regular Nimbus. I’m very pleased by its size and I’m certain it will be a great face latherer. Ergonomics are stellar with both of these handles. The bazooka bubble gum color pattern is simply gorgeous. Well done, Jannik.

IMG_3207.jpeg
IMG_3208.jpeg
IMG_3210.jpeg

Last edited:
Top Bottom