What's new

Wal-Mart + Personna DE razor blades?

This is all California based so it might be a localized issue. I went over to a wal-mart here locally and they still had the tag for the DE razors but none in stock, kind of disappointing as for a $1.54 they seem like a great deal. OK, I only have one Wal-Mart, but my parents live near one so I asked if they could go pick me up some and bring them down. The response they got is a little disheartening. The manager for the department said they had cleared out the DE blades about a month ago and that they where dropping them from stock. It could be just misinformation from the manager, but I figured it might be interesting information for people on the forum.

This is all California based so it might be a localized issue. I went over to a wal-mart here locally and they still had the tag for the DE razors but none in stock, kind of disappointing as for a $1.54 they seem like a great deal. OK, I only have one Wal-Mart, but my parents live near one so I asked if they could go pick me up some and bring them down. The response they got is a little disheartening. The manager for the department said they had cleared out the DE blades about a month ago and that they where dropping them from stock. It could be just misinformation from the manager, but I figured it might be interesting information for people on the forum.

The manager may have been thinking of Williams soap and Burma Shave brushes, which seem to have been dropped by Wal-Mart. Hopefully the blades will still be stocked.

Top Bottom