What's new

Vote: How many days a week do you shave?

How many days a week do you shave?

• Total voters
The title says it all. This is a poll of how many days a week members shave. On average. Generally.

Do you have a Sunday or weekend shaving cease fire? Winter or finals beard? Do you shave everyday regardless if your on holiday or not? What’s your current run of consecutive days? Let us know in the comments.

I try to rest on Sundays but sometimes I have a new toy and can’t resist playing with it! 6-7 times a week with a fairly even 50/50 split. I voted 6.

Last edited:

Ron R

I survived a lathey foreman
Mostly every day, but there are times when I'm not in the mood like in a hospital stay last year or ingrown hair issues recently.
I do not like the feel of a unshaven face on the first day and after that not as bad are my thoughts.
Have some great shaves!

1582844715783.png

I voted 3, but it's either 3 or 4 depending on what's going on. Since I stopped being required to shave daily, I refuse to shave every day. I also have a killer beard and mustache. So even when I do shave, it's just the tops of my cheeks and neck.
I also shave in the evening when I get home. Sometimes after a hard day at work, I'll come out of the bathroom feeling a new man after a shower and shave.

Depends on the week, and what I have going on, but usually 3-4 times a week. If I'm teaching classes or conducting a training session, I shave the night before. I always shave on Sunday (don't want to go to church rough), and that's usually about it. If I'm teaching summers, I shave every day, because class meets every day. If not, then I probably shave twice a week, when it starts feel itchy.

Top Bottom