What's new

Vote: How many days a week do you shave?

How many days a week do you shave?

• Total voters
Headshave every day, face every other. I only rest when I have irritation or a cut for some reason.

Don't chase BBS though, DFS is well enough for me.

You do realize that you put those of us that are slightly on some sort of spectrum in a tizzy right? I shave every other day. There are seven days in a week. That means I shave 3.5 days a week. 3.5 DAYS IS NOT AN OPTION! I refuse to participate, and need a drink.
Haha. I would have liked to have included that option but voting only allows 10 answers. We need to fix that. It looks like I could have skipped the 8+ option which has had no takers yet. Maybe just vote for what you did last week and then change again next week.

I was thinking more along the lines of more than once a day, for example, every morning and before heading out for a night out on the weekend.
That's logical. Maybe you can change the title to how many times instead of how many days?

rbscebu

Girls call me Makaluod
Every day but I wish I could shave more often. It's just that my whiskers don't grow fast enough.

I tried to get help here on B&B with improving my whisker growth and the consensus was that I should use a fresh manure face pack rinsed off with cold salt water. I now know for a fact that it doesn't work. Maybe I should have left the face pack on overnight.

Last edited:
Top Bottom