What's new

GIVEAWAY! Volunteers sign up here!

41KwkLSb9FL.jpg

What better way to spend his time than for The Captain to be working on a new aftershave scent? He has this new one refined down into two slightly different versions and that is where you come in. He is looking for volunteers who are willing to try both and then come back here to this thread and share their thoughts.

The scent is our version of a eucalyptus-like fragrance, so think Proraso if that helps. Due to shipping expense and the alcohol content this is CONUS only please.

Sign up here in this thread indicating interest by saying, "I'm in." Then send a PM to me with your shipping address. If you prefer to email your address do so at: [email protected] If you email please indicate the screen name that you use here - thanks. At some point I will indicate the time for signing up has ended.

Here is what you will receive: Two small glass vials. The formula is identical with one difference. One has a bit of menthol and the other has none. Some tips on the type of feedback we are after:

~ In general, what do you think - like it, dislike it?
~ If you had to pick one, which of the two versions would you prefer?
~ How is the scent strength - about right, too strong, too weak?
~ How is the face feel after dry down?
~ Would you buy a bottle of it when it is available?

Thank you in advance for your willingness to help out, it is much appreciated. We look forward to seeing what everyone thinks!

~ The Captain

Top Bottom