What's new

User Titles

B

bluefoxicy

At your particular stage of the game, the titles are pretty much on auto-pilot. You have to do something REALLY stupid to draw the mods attention and get a custom title...

On one forum I was on, we had a particularly irritating user who spent most of his time commenting on other users' minor infractions of rules. Remember, rules are mainly made to be broken You know you're just fine embarrassing your wife in public once in a while, just a little; the whole world pretty much works like that, otherwise it'd be a really sh%*$y world.

Every little misstep.

Comments, citing the rules, criticism, whatever.

The site's owner got sanctioned by him one day.

Five minutes later, his user title was "Village Idiot."

I'm surprised it wasn't moved there after the first day.

Well, "user titles" is a legitimate topic for the Barber shop, but as usual the Clownies have invaded (full disclosure: I'm one of them) and the discussion is decidedly not a general shaving discussion any longer.

Though, as a bonus, someone added the modern list of user titles to the wiki page... :thumbup1:

Well, "user titles" is a legitimate topic for the Barber shop, but as usual the Clownies have invaded (full disclosure: I'm one of them) and the discussion is decidedly not a general shaving discussion any longer.

Though, as a bonus, someone added the modern list of user titles to the wiki page... :thumbup1:

Then they may close the thread! :eek2:

Does the Moderator who gets to close threads have an official user title like, "Thread-close-enator"?:tongue_sm

Top Bottom