What's new

Update from SCS

good to hear you are keeping the business going. Having only started de shaving not too long ago I never had a chance to try any of the products before but I do look forward to picking some up

That's great news Wendy. Good luck getting the recipes sorted out quickly.

I wonder if the deodorant tube contained shave soap?

Thanks for the update, Wendy. Keep taking care of yourself in the whole process. We will wait as long as needed.

Good to hear from you, Wendy. Best of luck with everything! Fair warning, tho -- I have a feeling you might be deluged with orders whenever you re-open. :w00t:

BigFoot

I wanna be sedated!
Staff member
Welcome back! We will be ready when you are. I hope the stuck underarms do not cause a setback in production.:lol:

Thanks for the great update Wendy! There are many of us that are eagerly waiting for you to reopen so we can place all the orders we've been hanging onto. Rest assured that all of your mother's loyal customers will support you as you take over. I'm really excited to see the new products you have planned. :biggrin1:

Last edited:
Wendy, could those possibly be 'Chick Sticks'? My wife and daughters really liked them, but they were discontinued. Sue had told me that she might make some more at some point, but that was perhaps two years ago. I think there may be a piece of one still around the house and the packaging looked like a stick deoderant.

Wendy, could those possibly be 'Chick Sticks'? My wife and daughters really liked them, but they were discontinued. Sue had told me that she might make some more at some point, but that was perhaps two years ago. I think there may be a piece of one still around the house and the packaging looked like a stick deoderant.

I thought about the womens sticks. The mens and womens are the same recipe, different fragrances. The citrus and orange are unisex.

First of all I have to say I am so happy that you are going to keep it going.. that is a true testimonial to Sue and I am sure that there are a lot of appreciative gentlemen out there also! :thumbup:

I moved almost 3 years ago.. and had that experience just flashback to me while reading your post. It was a trial. I closed down for an entire month and then had the incredible experience of gentlemen still ordering even knowing I would not be able to get the orders out. I probably should have closed the website down,, but at that point it wasn't a very big website and I never would have had the experience of the love and support that I had during that time.. it was a phenominal experience for me. The men and women on this site are truly some of the best, most loving and supportive I have ever met. They have changed my life in many ways..

Laughing myself sick over your trial of the 'deodorant' Wendy.. omg.. :lol::lol:

You are keeping Sue alive in what you are doing.. as before, if I can help in ANY way, let me know.. God Bless You!! xoxoxoxoxo Sue

Top Bottom