Staff member
OBIF Shave #20

Preshave: Proraso red
Soap: B&M Waves Cool
Brush: Mühle Vivo black fiver v2
Razor: RazoRock Hawk V3-OC
Blade: Feather AC professional #21
Aftershave: B&M reserve classic

Same as last shave. 48 hour whiskers. Some tuginess but close and zero alum burn.

Shave #27

Coswell Prep
FaTip Piccolo
Gillette Wilkinson India (27)
Yaqi Familia Sagrada Synth. brush
Everything else imaginable Tabac Original

BBS in two passes...xtg & atg. Ok, yes, it's rougher and I can feel the blade....but it's cutting hair without problems and no irritation at the end. AS gave a sting...but nothing special.
I really liked little FaTip midget, but now after this month...I kinda tuned with it and everything else I have is just "meh" now in comparison.
Normally, now I need to buy FOCS Piccolo :D

Sent from my Y7 using Tapatalk

Mike M

...but this one IS cracked.
IMG_20210226_182220.jpg

Shave#26

Tonight I used my new TFS Rasozero barbacco soap, Of the two I got I prefer the scent of the agrumella (which I will use tomorrow). Though the scent of the barbacco is meh the lather is excellent and in truth I overdid it with the soap for my first time. The soap was plenty slick so the agrumella should be great with the scent. Lathered with the Yaqi black Ferrari and shaved with the Parker 26C which has been so good lately I think I will finish the month with it. Shave was good but it left a little roughness on my neck

OBIF SOTD #26
SOTD-FS-B_2021-02-26.jpg
:001_wub:

Brush: Shavemac 18/44 Pure
Soap: Rasozero Barbacco
Razor: Fine Aluminum Slant
Blade: Personna Platinum Chrome (26)
ASL: Clubman

A great shave. :biggrin:

I'd forgotten how fabulous my Fine Slant is. Today's team put on a great performance. It's nice here at Zen Shave Land. :w00t:

Happy shaves guys. :cornut:

Eben Stone

Staff member
OBIF Shave #21

Preshave: Proraso red
Soap: Dr. Jon's Flowers in the Dark
Brush: RazoRock 400
Razor: RazoRock Hawk V3-OC
Blade: Feather AC professional #22
Aftershave: Stirling bergamot and lavender

Some tuginess, not very close, a little irritation, and alum has a little sting. There is a definite decline in the quality of today's shave compared to yesterday's. Maybe its the soap? I won't be shaving tomorrow so I'm calling my personal longevity for the Feather AC professional at 21 shaves (today's shave, IMO, is one past what is acceptable by my standards).

Mike M

...but this one IS cracked.
IMG_20210227_201525.jpg

Shave#27

Nearly there tonight's soap TFS Rasozero Agrumella a lovely citrusy scent. When lathered rather than lemon there is more of a lime note which I really like (I only regret not ordering the Pinaud lime sec aftershave). The cheap Chinese badger I'm breaking in was quite thirsty with the lather and I had to add more soap to get a decent amount. The shave went well with the Parker 26C performing flawlessly as usual. I have to admit that I am looking forward to trying a new blade now.

Saturday, February 27, 2021

Preshave: Proraso White Preshave
Bowl: Savanna Shave Scuttle
Brush: RazoRock 400 Aluminum Handle Plissoft knot
Razor: Rockwell 6S with plate 4
Blade: Feather Hi-Stainless shave 21
Postshave: Hyaluronic Acid, First Aid Moisturizer
EDT: None today

Added in a head shave and a left chest shave so I could swap out my heart monitor sensor.

Last edited:
OK... my wife gave me a haircut and I cleaned up the back of my neck with my Canadian X2 Tech, which still has a Personna Lab Blue in it that I loaded back in 2020 sometime. I figured shaving by feel might work out better with that razor than my New SC.

I am still going to play along tomorrow with the Bic though.

Top Bottom