What's new

TSD (The Shave Den) Wheat Shaving Cream

This morning I pulled out the TSD Wheat Shaving Cream. Those that are not familiar with The Shave Den you should check out their shave creams. My fragrance of choice was Aqua Di Gio, but they have over 50 different fragrances to choose from and you can also add menthol if you so choose. The Wheat Shaving Cream provided me with a slick and protective shave leaving my face feeling soft, no irritations, and ready for a Saturday morning family gathering.

I have been looking at this stuff as i have gained an interest in trying out/supporting the products small artisan makers. Do you have an opinion on their Lanolin shave soap? I have quite a bit of creams as they were much easier to lather when i first started using a brush. I have now progressed where my lathering technique is much improved and i would like to grow my soap collection.

I am thinking of pulling the trigger on the Lanolin shave soap with wheat germ oil. The only difference will be my choice of fragrance which I am leaning toward the Drakkar. If you don't have an issue with Lanolin then I say go for it as I am more than pleased with my TSD Wheat Shaving Cream. You really cannot beat the price either.

Top Bottom