What's new

Trumpers - Free Shipping!

I purchased the smaller tube of Trumpers Rose shave cream recently at spaskin.com. They carry a complete line of Trumpers products. I received an email from them today announcing Free Shipping on all their product lines (no minimum purchase). I checked the current price on the cream I had purchased and it was still the same price ($14.95). If that is the going price, free shipping is a good deal for anyone looking for Trumpers. (by the way, the rose was superb!)

Maurice

grinpeppy said:
I purchased the smaller tube of Trumpers Rose shave cream recently at spaskin.com. They carry a complete line of Trumpers products. I received an email from them today announcing Free Shipping on all their product lines (no minimum purchase). I checked the current price on the cream I had purchased and it was still the same price ($14.95). If that is the going price, free shipping is a good deal for anyone looking for Trumpers. (by the way, the rose was superb!)

Maurice
Strange I went to the Spa Skin web site today and found shipping was free on orders of $50 or more.

I looked at the ad more carefully and it explicitly says free shipping - no minimums. I have sent an email to their customer service to see what the problem is. Thanks for letting me know and sorry for the confusion. I will let you know what they say.

Maurice

I purchased a tube of the Trumpers violet shave cream yeaterday and even though they still have not changed the "free ship over $50" note on their front page, they did not add any shipping to my order.

Maurice

Top Bottom