What's new

Traveling Slant - Try Before You Buy

Hey guys I just wanted to let you all know that I have not received the slant yet. Im really not sure if it was sent to me or not, so I pm'd CaptainRaven to ask about it. I was expecting it to show up by now so hopefully it will be here very soon. Once I hear something or its in my possession Ill let everyone know.

Count me in. This sounds awesome. I hope CaptainRaven is alright.

1. forrestgump
2. jlopez77
3. matt71
4. fwp3
5. NavyShave
6. smalldog27
7. nelsonic21
8. czbeme
9. Mojorisin35
10. chili Head
11. williaty
12. Scotchd
13. Mr. Daniel

Last edited:
This is a wonderful and very generous idea. Assuming that CaptainRaven is okay and the razor will continue its journey, I would love to be added to the list. I've been DE shaving for three months and am very curious about the concept of shaving with a slant.

1. forrestgump
2. jlopez77
3. matt71
4. fwp3
5. NavyShave
6. smalldog27
7. nelsonic21
8. czbeme
9. Mojorisin35
10. chili Head
11. williaty
12. Scotchd
13. Mr. Daniel
14. FoolishMortal

Last edited:
I think it is officially dead. I was so close.

Well, drat. I was so glad to have been a part of this.

And I do hope that its demise is for some innocuous reason. I would hate to think it's either from ill intentions, or worse for some personal tragedy.

Gents,

I am so sorry for the very, very, very long delay. I have had some major health issues and deaths in the family. The razor was the last thing on my mind. I hope everyone can forgive me for holding this up for so long. Is forrestgump still next? Again I am so so so so sorry.

If this is in fact resuming I would be THRILLED to be added

1. forrestgump
2. jlopez77
3. matt71
4. fwp3
5. NavyShave
6. smalldog27
7. nelsonic21
8. czbeme
9. Mojorisin35
10. chili Head
11. williaty
12. Scotchd
13. Mr. Daniel
14. FoolishMortal
15. Chrispy73

It is resuming and I apologize to everyone again. I feel terrible that this happened because of me. I am just giving forrestgump a chance to respond to my pm and we will go from there.

It is resuming and I apologize to everyone again. I feel terrible that this happened because of me.

No one can control external circumstances in their life. You can only control your responses to those circumstances.

In this case you've proven yourself to be the fastidious kind of gentleman who keeps his word no matter the impediments.

My hat is off to you. Many would have not been so faithful to the group. I would hope that I could measure up to the bar you've set if I were in the same circumstances. But I fear I may not.

So, no harm, no foul. And thank you for being willing to include us in your circle.

I have to agree with mrb7 and Im glad you are ok. this may be a shaving community but it is however a community and as such I have noticed most actually care for members around here which is FANTASTIC. Love you guys!(what the heck was I doing a month ago with a cartridge?)

I have not heard from forrestgump and his profile says the last time he was on was in March so should I go ahead and move on to the next gent for now?

Top Bottom