What's new

Tommy

ouch

Stjynnkii membörd dummpsjterd
Garsoon said:
The best memories of wet shaving were cold winter mornings in Korea in 1952 you just about tore your beard off and about half way through you hoped some --- sniper would shoot you.

My father spent two years on his belly in Okinawa, and the experience no doubt shortened his life by decades. He is currently rolling around in his grave, trying to fathom how I could have married a Japanese girl. He wished that we dropped ten more atomic bombs on them. Since I was never on a naval vessel waiting for the invasion of mainland Japan, I'm in no position to argue the matter with someone who was.

Even though there will always be those that agree with you, the terminology in your post is offensive, and I'll have to ask you to remove it or rephrase it. :hand:

Garsoon,

Welcome aboard. Are we to assume that Tommy is your name? For future reference, the 'title' section is for the title of your thread.

Also, for future reference, this is a gentlemanly forum, as Ouch mentioned, we like to keep it civil. I've taken the liberty of cleaning your post for you.

Now, back to what we came here for! :smile:

-Nick

Top Bottom