What's new

Toggle Parade

@Jake those are some beautiful razors.
Well, sadly no pic in this parade from me as I just today lost two(!) Toggles in serious sniper bidding on the bay.

View attachment 905183

The Toggle is one of the few key razors still missing in my den and I recently started looking in earnest to fill the hole...

Note to self: Must be more dedicated next time (read: Need to pump up the volume on the cash)... Hope they went to one of you fellas, my fellow B&B’s :crying:

Peter, I'm sure you'll eventually fill that hole with a very nice Toggle and you won't be disappointed in its performance.

All this Toggle talk, I had to get mine out. Sometimes I wish this was my only razor, I forget how smooth it is.

20180816_201024.jpg

Thought I would join the Parade as well. Been using my Rhodium F-4, 1960 Toggle for the last two weeks. As you would expect I primarily us ATT razors but I like to break out a vintage shaver from time to time.
BTW, I hope Tennessee has a better game this week than last week. LOL

DSCN7482.JPG

KeenDogg

Slays On Fleek - For Rizz
Thought I would join the Parade as well. Been using my Rhodium F-4, 1960 Toggle for the last two weeks. As you would expect I primarily us ATT razors but I like to break out a vintage shaver from time to time.
BTW, I hope Tennessee has a better game this week than last week. LOL

View attachment 910439
Welcome to the parade, Stan!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Impressive Frank, Superb and pristine specimens all three!

... Incidentally, I will be joining this fine parade also; not in your league of course, but I am awaiting good stuff from Cap... :001_tt1:

KeenDogg

Slays On Fleek - For Rizz
Very nice, Frank! Been wanting a box for mine. Someday, someday!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Is Cap doing yours? If so he's back at it again! Great! Make sure you post up photos my friend! :thumbsup:

Actually don’t know if he is really taking on Toggles again - this one only needs a-fine-tweaking so most likely no dissasembly needed.

Will of course post pics, this is my first Toggle so how could I not, haha. Thanks buddy :a14:

Had 2 at one time many years ago. Rhodium plated one for use and kept the other for a while in a collection.
Eventually sold the one I didn't use. Nice razor. Can't say it shaves any better than any other but the toggle sure is neat.

Jake you have the most Beautiful Razors :)
Thanks. I've been working on it.

Will post some of my other recent acquisitions early next month, next year. Some very nice specimens of rarely seen and excellent razors. Remarkable that they continue to be discovered. And we are all so intrigued and captivated by the search.

Looks great! Glad to see some examples are still to be found in the wild. How'd you enjoy the shave?
Very nice! I expected it to be about like a Fatboy only a more awkward handle, but I was wrong. The head design is totally different than the Fatty supports the blade farther out, no slightly warped blade. Which I never really thought was an issue, but this does seem smoother and maybe even a little more efficient than the Fatty on the same setting. Also felt much better in hand than expected, it's a keeper for sure!

garyg

B&B membership has its percs
Different than a Fatboy, from what I recall. You've inspired me to go dig mine out & try it again.

Top Bottom