What's new

Toggle Parade

All of the photos I posted above show RazorPlate gold, with the exception of the cased set. Post #72 has (2) factory gold and RazorPlate gold. I threw it up to show the difference.

Let us know what plater you go with.

All of the photos I posted above show RazorPlate gold, with the exception of the cased set. Post #72 has (2) factory gold and RazorPlate gold. I threw it up to show the difference.

Let us know what plater you go with.

Thank you saw it after I asked for the photo and it looks awesome and the way I'm going for sure.

:thumbsup:

Good morning Togglers:

Apparently, I should have been posting here. It been a great fun thread. Anyway, here's a link that may tempt you to surf amongst the Toggles.

https://www.badgerandblade.com/forum/threads/oh-toggle.536478/page-2#post-9455060

L1010264.JPG

image.jpeg
My lonely little toggle.
It's a fabulous shaver, but in pretty bad user grade shape.
I used to have a really nice cases one, but it's long gone.

I recently picked up another D1 Toggle. I also got his twin the D1 Red Dot Fatboy. Both with original plating.
proxy.php
proxy.php

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

I recently picked up another D1 Toggle. I also got his twin the D1 Red Dot Fatboy. Both with original plating.
proxy.php
proxy.php

Wowza, that Red Dot is a looker. Love the toggle style knurling in gold.

KeenDogg

Slays On Fleek - For Rizz
proxy.php
proxy.php

Gorgeous.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Wowza, that Red Dot is a looker. Love the toggle style knurling in gold.

Gorgeous.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

You get all the nice toys!

Very nice James! Your the Toggle man for sure!

Thanks men.

I do love a nice Toggle, for a lot of reasons.

The Red Dot was the last piece I needed in my humble collection. It took a long time to find one...then, I wound up with 2 in short order. They are great shavers as you would expect sharing a Toggle head design.

@Dragonsbeard I think I forgot to mention when you had it in your den but the Red Dot has no 1/4 turn! Did you notice before you kicked it out on it's booty in the first round of your little shave off?

Hannah's Dad

I Can See Better Than Bigfoot.
@loot (James) ... I gave into the temptation ... your pics are just too compelling!

My ‘bay Buy It Now score. It was a mess but cleaned up nicely. I never would have found one in the local haunts.

Attachments

• 0F3B719F-1681-408E-82D9-1D008D02ADF5.jpeg
    0F3B719F-1681-408E-82D9-1D008D02ADF5.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 11
Serial Toggle, for the parade...
full

full

full

#4123. Anyone else still around who has the others? Are you still active here?

And the inimitable nickel (or chrome) plated Toggle. Let the good times roll...
full

full

full

full

No replating, all original! Used rarely.

Well, sadly no pic in this parade from me as I just today lost two(!) Toggles in serious sniper bidding on the bay.

CE9C6D6C-5A1C-4AC6-BFBE-249186A356BF.jpeg

The Toggle is one of the few key razors still missing in my den and I recently started looking in earnest to fill the hole...

Note to self: Must be more dedicated next time (read: Need to pump up the volume on the cash)... Hope they went to one of you fellas, my fellow B&B’s :crying:

Well, sadly no pic in this parade from me as I just today lost two(!) Toggles in serious bidding on the bay. The Toggle is one of the few key razors still missing in my den and I recently started looking in earnest to fill the hole...

Note to self: Must be more dedicated next time... Hope they went to one of you guys, my fellow B&B’s :crying:
Not I. Hope it was a worthy user/buyer.

Top Bottom