What's new

TOBS

I tried a sample of the Lavender but I didn't really care for it all that much. I like their Sandalwood, Cedarwood and Lemon and Lime (probably my favorite).

I just got a tub of Cedarwood and all I can say is.... WOW!

This might be better than Sandalwood. I can't wait for Grapefruit to come in.

I wish all soap makers did scents (to my nose) as well as TOBS. I have been disappointed in a few artisan scents, but TOBS always pleases me.

I just got a tub of Cedarwood and all I can say is.... WOW!

This might be better than Sandalwood. I can't wait for Grapefruit to come in.

I wish all soap makers did scents (to my nose) as well as TOBS. I have been disappointed in a few artisan scents, but TOBS always pleases me.
Thanks a lot for giving a personal impression about "Cedarwood" which is on my list of first priorities.

My Fav TOOBS :001_tongu are Grapefruit and Peppermint....I always want a tub of one of those on hand.

I also enjoy Eaton College (the cologne too) and Coconut.

TOOBS is by far my FAV shave product. I just Love it!

Enjoy.

I like the TOBS Avocado (which really smells like fresh cut cucumbers)
and Eton College.
I too have this and I love it. I also have the Sandalwood and Platinum which is OK but nothing special. Although slightly off topic have been advised to try offerings from TrueFitt and Trumper and compare their scents and performance to TOBS

I too have this and I love it. I also have the Sandalwood and Platinum which is OK but nothing special. Although slightly off topic have been advised to try offerings from TrueFitt and Trumper and compare their scents and performance to TOBS

I use a GFT cream (Spanish Leather) which is amazing; great lather and scent.
I have used Truefitt & Hill Rose cream, and find it also a very good cream.

The performance of all three are very close, it would come down to what scents you like.

In order of which i like best;

- Jermyn St for Sensitive Skin. Clean soapy smell.

- Coconut, smells like a Bounty chocolate bar.

- Lemon and lime, fresh and citrusy

- Organic, Clean and soapy as above

The organic leaves my skin feeling the best of the lot. However not by that much of a margin.

Avocado, Cedarwood, Lavender, and Peppermint, are to me, the best TOBS.

Grapefruit is really nice, just not for the winter time!

Top Bottom