What's new

TOBS

Hello, all.

While I do enjoy the variety of soaps I have, I keep coming back to TOBS Sandlewood. It was the first soap I ever tried. It's easy to load and lather with my hard water. And, I have comfortable, smooth shaves with it.

Any other TOBS scents I should try? Anyone get to try their new scent...Royal Forest?

Thank you.

Stephen

Last edited:
Interesting, while I love most TOBS creams Sandlewood is one of their "flavors" I didn't enjoy at all.

Favorite by far is their grapefruit. Fresh, lathers like a dream, feels great on the face and performs like a champ! Other ones I enjoy are Eton, Platinum and Avocado.

If you like their Sandlewood might want to check out Cedarwood.

I tried "Jermyn Street" shaving cream and I didn't like it. Very subtle scent and nothing to write home about.
Although I'm a big fan of "Sandalwood" so much, that I purchase many times their Hair & Body Gel Sandalwood that smells very unique and just excellent, I adore the scent.
Thanks for your suggestion, I will try "Cedarwood" and as well as "Lavender" is on my list too. Anyone tried ?

Mr. Taylor’s, Jermyn Street(Sensative Skin), St. James, & Eton College are clear favorites for me. I appreciate the subtle scent they each offer, in addition to the way they lather.

I've tried nearly every TOBS scent (not Grapefruit), but the only one I keep buying is Jermyn Street, not only the soap but the cologne as well.

Welcome to B&B, Sir Stephen!

Enjoy your TOBS exploratory!!
Your have lots of territory to cover!!
Keep us posted!!

tobs samples dec 4 2013s.jpg

My faves:

1. Jermyn Street
2. Eton College
3. Grapefruit

Also, during the summer heat, their peppermint is icy cold on the face

The sandalwood "got old" for me about halfway through the tub...the grapefruit (wonderful) did not!
Those are the only two I know.

Top Bottom