What's new

TOBS Grapefruit

I ordered the rose, lemon lime, lavender and St James. I already have grapefruit, avacado and sandalwood. Looks like I'm set for a bit. Can anyone chime in on the lemon lime?

Lemon Lime is most excellent, I use it often and follow with lemon witch hazel and finish with Pinaud Lime Sec. The scurvy proof shave.-

Totally agree @HiPowerRon. TOBS Grapefruit is the standard against which I compare all other creams/soaps, and not one has surpassed it yet. Phenomenal performer and scent. Have you used any of the more cologne-ish scents? Eton College, St. James, etc. Any recommendations?

Totally agree @HiPowerRon. TOBS Grapefruit is the standard against which I compare all other creams/soaps, and not one has surpassed it yet. Phenomenal performer and scent. Have you used any of the more cologne-ish scents? Eton College, St. James, etc. Any recommendations?
I did order and have used the St James. It's almost along the same scent as clubman original AS so when I want that scent I use it. I ordered peppermint today as well as Stirling Spearmint AS. I umpire baseball so the whole mint thing is awesome after a 90 degree day in protective gear.

Top Bottom